1/20/16

What to Wear: Outfit Planning Guide

|
It's a Bonus Wednesday post today just so I could let you all know about a fun new outfit planning program that my blogger friend Lisa is putting together - and that five you can join for free! If you recall this outfit I wore recently:
Sweater: Target / Jeans: Express / Necklace: J Crew (Gift, Similar) / Booties: Macy's (Similar)
Ring: Rebecca Minkoff (Gift from Carylee, Similar) / Bag: Amazon

I also shared in this post that my original inspiration for this look came from one of Lisa's style boards:
Original set via Daily Style Finds

She has a great eye for style, and she also studied fashion at Parsons New School for Design in NYC, including a very involved, Project Runway-type experience that you can read about here. So frankly she's a bit more legitimately credentialed than the average blogger like myself who just shares outfits for fun!

Here's are the details of what you can expect from Lisa's program:
online stylist, what to wear winter
Starting February 1, Daily Style Finds : What to Wear will show you how to create 20 stylish, on-trend head-to-toe looks with only 15 wardrobe essential pieces.

You will be provided with both casual and professional options so that each look works for all lifestyles.

You will have access to an exclusive Daily Style Finds: What to Wear online community where you can ask style questions, share what you are wearing, and find more style inspiration from other members.

Join for FREE if you are one of the first 5 readers to sign up using this Discount Code: onthedailyexpress. After the first five spots are taken, registration is only $9.95. Click here to register!

All registered participants will have a chance to win a $50 Nordstrom Gift Card or $50 PayPal cash. 

The ultimate goal of the series is to help you feel more confident, save time figuring out what to wear each day, and shop more wisely. And, of course, have FUN in the process!

In the interest of disclosure, Lisa has kindly offered me a small commission for anyone who signs up for her program through me.  But I'm truly not sharing this just to make money (not that I will complain if I get get some extra Starbucks money this month!). First of all, five you get to try it for free (with a chance to win $50 on top of that!) so it would be shame not to share here and give you the opportunity. Secondly, I think the program is a great concept for those who are building a wardrobe or don't enjoy the outfit planning process. I really enjoy Lisa's aesthetic (as evidenced by my imitation of her style sets!) and admire her credentials. I think she will do a great job, so I wanted to support her and help spread the word!







CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason I set my alarm clock early this morning and it wasn't just to work out. This sounds like a great service and getting it free was such a bonus. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leopard booties, I love leopard and wear leopard shoes but some how having in booties scares me. Lisa does have great style!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is so nifty! i am definitely intrigued, but i don't know if it would be for me... she mentions the items are things all women should have but i don't know if i do (i often fail at those lists lol). it is definitely intriguing though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with those leopard boots! I've been meaning to pick up a pair. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on this stylish concept - would surely check it out! Oh btw Gina I am wearing an Express sweater on my post for the week! Would be great to know what you think.

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea! Can't wait to see more!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! It'll cut my morning routine in half haha.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the styling! And great concept!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, thank you for all your compliments, and for taking the time to put together this great post. We all know how busy life is as a blogger - and that you would take the time to do this means so much! I so am excited for all the people that have joined this new adventure with me.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Lisa! I wish you lots of success (and FUN!) with your program!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!