11/23/15

Express Must-Haves and Wishlist Poll

|
The biggest sale of the year is on right now at Express - storewide 50% off! (And free shipping on every order which is pretty rare!) I personally like to shop early for the best selection, so I do my traditional "homework" of polling a few of my Express-shopping friends to find out their current favorites and wishlist items in case they noticed something I didn't. For this sale I checked in with Rachelle, CaryleeErin and Skye, so read on to see their current favorites!

Rachelle: 

Must-Have Item: This ribbed cardigan, which comes in Neutrals (cocoa, grey, ivory, stone), Colors (red, royal blue, vintage pink), Black, and Marled (grey, green, purple) options:

Rachelle's Wishlist:
Express sale wishlist 1

Can you tell that Rachelle lives in South Florida from her selections? While most of the country is bundled up in blanket scarves Rachelle can still pull off lightweight jackets, tops and rompers! I'm sharing my own wishlist tomorrow but I can tell you right now that the striped cami will be on it for sure!

Carylee

Must-Have Item: The Moto Jacket
Carylee's Wishlist:Express sale wishlist 2

The jacket Carylee chose is a re-release of one of our favorite moto jackets, including in the olive color she always regretted not getting! The new version has a slightly different side pocket flap detail as shown above, but it has the same bust pocket zipper detail as seen on my photo below:
Jacket: Express (Current) / Necklace: ExpressTee: Old Navy / Jeans: Express / Booties: Forever 21 / Ring: Target / Bag: Bluefly (Option)

Erin:

Must-Have Item: These Distressed Jeans

Erin's Wishlist:
Express sale wishlist 3

The coat Erin chose comes in black and white, and she hasn't decided for sure which version to get. It might not be the most practical, but Erin has coloring very similar to Kate Beckinsale (lucky) and the white coat is one of Kate's signature fashion items, so I think it would be amazing on Erin:

Skye

Must-Have Item: The Portofino Shirt
Original Post (Lots of other ways she's styled this top in this post)

Skye's wishlist:
Express sale wishlist 4

The necklace Skye chose is a little misleading in its stock photo. I own this one, and you can see how it lays on me vs. the collar-like appearance the stock photo gives above:
Tee: Express / Layered necklace: Express / Pendant Necklace: ExpressJeans: Express / Ring: Kendra Scott / Bag: Express / Shoes: Steve Madden

* * *

Thankfully my friends were on the ball with their wishlists and favorites to help me get this post together at the last minute because I don't even have mine ready to share yet! But I do plan to share them in a separate post tomorrow barring any catastrophes so be sure to check back for that. I would normally share my Astrology Style post today, but I decided to bump that to next week since this sale is kind of a big deal around here. (Sorry Sagittarius! I promise I won't forget you!)

And before you go today, if you'd like to win a little something for yourself this season, don't forget to enter the Tory Burch/iPad/Coach Giveaway here!


Shop the Post:




Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Express, especially jeans. I can't wait!
    Also I love those white coats & leather Jackets!
    Xo, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that jacket was back, I am so getting it. Also didn't know my fave cardi came in so many other colors. eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see everyone's favorites and what they are eyeing! I love the necklace that Skye is wearing! That moto jacket is also on my wish list!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your wish list! So many great ideas here. So much to buy..so little money :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, I'm trying so hard to not buy anything for myself starting right now. But now I might have to stop by an Express today. This is a great sale. That hooded camo jacket is really cute and I so don't need it. But I have been looking for distressed black jean leggings just like that. Looking forward to your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 50% OFF EVERYTHING AND FREE SHIPPING, WHAT.
    bye money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, your comment made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!! "bye money" hahahaha :)

      Delete
  7. Oh boy - Express gets me every year! Love all your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw the Express sale started I came straight to your blog for picks! Already placed one order, but now I'll be ordered a few more things ;-)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need that necklace that Skye picked out. I've admired it on you. I have 2 orders on the way. Some for me and some for gifts. Can't wait to see your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bye money is RIGHT. I hit the Express sale this morning and cleaned up! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. My express shipment is due today! I ordered when sweaters and I think outerwear were 40% off. I ordered a faux leather jacket, a white coat, and a camel sweater. Not sure if everything will work, but I can always have them tailored if it's worth it. Otherwise back they will go! Fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!