9/11/15

Outfits on the Daily 9/11/15

|
Happy Friday! I have several things to share today so I'll just get right to it!

Outfit Recap:

As Seen on Instagram:
Cami: Express "Berry" / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Purple Peridot / Clutch: Express (Similar) / Braelet: Stella & Dot / Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar)


Top: Express / Necklace: Kendra Scott (c/o) / Jeans: Express / Bag: Express (Similar) /  Shoes: Target (Similar) / Ring: Kendra Scott (c/o) / Bracelets: Nordstrom (Layer This + This for similar look)

Jacket: Express / Tee: Old Navy / Necklace: Express / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Nordstrom / Bag: Amazon / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: Purple Peridot / Nails: Essie "Blanc"

Top: Express / Shorts: Guess / Bar Necklace: Forever 21 / Triangle Necklace: CCO (gifted) / Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Similar) / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: Purple Peridot


Front View:


Birthday Babe:

Tomorrow is Noelle's birthday! You know I love celebrating my friend's birthdays and since a Saturday post is not happening, I'm celebrating today!

Noelle's has been blogging for SIX years, which is like 82 in blog years. But she has such classic style that even going way back in her blog archives it's hard to find any outfit of hers that doesn't stand the test of time. One of my favorite things about Noelle's style is the way she uses colored pumps to add some extra oomph to her outfits. To me, it's a signature element of her style and one area where she inspires me to branch out a little more.
All photos via BeautyGirl24

Even though I'm not dressing for fall just yet, I am adding some fall colors to my wardrobe and pinning some fall outfits on my Pinterest boards. I found lots of Pin-worthy outfits on Noelle's Source Page, and these four topped the list of outfits I want to re-create this fall.
All photos via BeautyGirl24

 I've been fortunate to meet her many times in person since we only live one county apart, and I always say this but it's true: she really is as humble, sweet and authentic in real life as she is online!
Be sure to drop by her blog or Instagram to wish her a happy birthday, and if you want to see even more of her outfits follow her on Snapchat (@noelleengel) where she regularly shares some of her daily looks that don't make it to the blog.


Books Lately:

I just finished Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica and it held my interest and had a good twist at the end that I didn't predict so this one gets my recommendation. I'm reading Mary's other book The Good Girl right now and so far so good. If you're in need of more book recommendations Kristen's latest reviews are always my first stop for suggestion. You can also join her virtual book club The Literary Ladies:

I missed August with the Literary Ladies but I'm planning to read their September selection Throne of Glass, and you should join us! It's only 99 cents on Kindle so no big loss if you don't like it, right?

That's it for today, but be sure to check in on Tuesday! My Coffee Date series took a summer hiatus but I'm bringing it back next week with a guest that I cannot wait to share with you all. You're probably already familiar with her blog but I think you will really enjoy getting to know her just a little better!

Shop the Post:




Linking up with:
Amanda / ErikaAndrea and Narci / Lindsey / Tara / JoLynne / Rachelle / Carylee / Katie / Erin

CONVERSATION

21 comments:

  1. Excited to see your next coffee date post! I was actually just reading some of the older ones and wondering when it would be coming back! Love your outfits, especially the berry barcelona. Looks beautiful on you and I love it with the leopard! Have a great weekend Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the birthday love Gina! You are the sweetest person, and this totally made my morning as I always get sad (for good reason) on 9/11. I hope you enjoy your day and spend lots of cuddle time with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The striped portofino with the pink sandals is so cute! I'm going to check out Pretty Baby, I need a new book to read! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh la la! The stripes, shorts and hot pink heels! YASSSS, hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks for the shout out girl! i really, really, really, really hope you like throne of glass. i loved it, i'm already on the 3rd book lol. checking out Mary Kubica's books. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that berry color with the gold necklace and white jeans. I enjoyed Pretty Baby for the same reason, that the end took me by surprise and the characters were complex...maybe too complex. I hope you enjoy The Good Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning outfits!!! Love them all.
    Happy Friday/ weekend.
    Xox, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in that berry color! Happy birthday Noelle! You're so sweet to celebrate your friends. Have a great weekend!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love d post, and happy birthday to ur friend for later !!
    would u like to follow on gfc?
    new post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/fashion_detail.php?id=29
    xo, kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read The Good Girl and liked it. I have Pretty Baby on my list. I have a stack of books to get through but this is the season when I read a lot (many sports practices to sit through). That utility jacket outfits is one of my favorites ever of yours and want to recreate it soon. I need a blush bag though...

    ReplyDelete
  11. you always have so many fun outfit! cute looks!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these!!! xo
    http://www.publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving them all, but obsessing over the berry colored top with the leopard clutch in the first pic <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you went through her outfit archives and found all these gorgeous pics of Noelle. And now that you mentioned it - I hadn't realized it - but my brief forays into colored heels have actually been down to Noelle's influence! Laughing at the blogging for 82 years - Noelle and I started blogging at the same time so guess I'm ancient too LOL!!!! Can't wait to read your coffee date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! *You* are most definitely not ancient! But in terms of fashion blogs six years is definitely quite awhile to be around!

      Delete
  15. love them all but my favorite is the one with stripes

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing style darling!!!i like them all and u look always fabulous!!!
    visit my new post darling, a big kiss
    http://www.sweetbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. That berry cami from Express is everything! The color is so deep and rich, I need it!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The berry cami is a color I must add to my collection. So darn pretty. Love Noelle's outfits by the way and Happy Birthday to her. By the way, I check that concept calculator, and now it makes perfect sense why September is full with birthdays lol.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. These outfits are all perfection! The berry cami....yum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!