8/13/15

Thursday Outfits on the Daily 8/13/15

|
I was planning to do a double outfit recap tomorrow with some of the outfits from Instagram that never made it to the blog, but once I had the first four outfits broken down into details I figured why not share them now so no one has to exhaust their scroll finger on an extra long post. #aintnobodygottimeforthat.

Outfit Recap:

Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar but $$) / Sandals: Forever 21 (Similar) / Bag: Amazon / Bracelet: Express (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Marshmallow"


Top: Express / Necklace: CCO (gift from Rachelle) / Shorts: J Crew / Sandals: Macy's (Similar) / Bag: Express (Similar) / Nails: Essie "East Hampton Cottage"


Tee: Old Navy (My color sold out, Similar Here) / Necklace: Express / Shorts: Target (Similar) Sandals: Nordstrom / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: Sage K & Co (Sold Out) / Nails: Essie "Marshmallow"


Top: Express (My color sold out, Similar Here) / Necklace: Express (Similar) / Shorts: Express (Similar) / Sandals: Sam Edelman "Sutton" (Similar) / Bag: Amazon / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: "Farrah" c/o Zinnia West / Nails: Essie "Marshmallow"

Front View:


I really don't have anything else to add here because I wasn't even planning on making this a post in and of itself! So I'll just keep it simple and say check back tomorrow for four more outfits and most likely some other random stuff because that's what bloggers do!


Shop the Post:




Linking up with:
 ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday / Lindsey / Tara / JoLynne / Rachelle / Carylee / Katie

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. they are all so cute, I really love those olive shorts.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your roundup! The white top with jeans is perfect.

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in everything and I'm really loving both of those leopard print sandals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have worn the heck out of both of my leopard sandals this summer! My wedge pair is going to wear out soon so I will be needing a replacement!

      Delete
  4. Love the white with a pop of turquoise. I have SO much turquoise jewelry it adds such a perfect touch to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think my turquoise pieces are my most-used, followed by hot pink. :)

      Delete
  5. I love those olive shorts! They look so great on you. I also love how you paired little bits of leopard. Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black top and white pants. But all the looks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these outfits. Those camis are so great, I think I now have one in at least 5 colors and I bought them all after coming across your blog months a go :) Same thing with those basic tees from Old Navy (I never shopped there before for some reason)! I got a whole bunch and they're such great staple pieces.

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Hi Paula!! Thanks for commenting! I'm so glad you love the camis as much as I do!! And the Old Navy tees! I'm also not much of an ON shopper. I don't really have a ton of luck there but those v neck tees are definitely a staple of mine. And they're so cheap! Even if they only last a season I don't mind replacing them for $5.

      Delete
  8. Every time I see that bag from Amazon, I want it. Great ouffit round-up. You are an expert at the outfit selfie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Tracy! And I highly recommend that bag! It's incredible quality for the price! One of my favorite purchases this summer. :)

      Delete
  9. my scroll finger thanks you. just kidding. one day i will buy that pretty pink bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there is such a thing as a too-long post, though! And I felt I crossed that line with my last double-outfit recap so I didn't want to make the same mistake twice. And outfits must be blogged/'grammed or they didn't happen.

      And YES to the bag. Whenever it fits in your budget it really is SO great for the price.

      Delete
  10. All of these are so cute! I love the white top and leopard sandals!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your IG outfits and it's fun to see it from a different view here!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfits! My favorite is the first one with that pretty turquoise necklace. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those olive shorts, especially paired with the leopard sandals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!