8/27/15

Express Outfits 8/27/15

|
Every so often I'm going to do an express outfit recap (see what I did there?) mid-week with a few outfits that made it to Instagram but not the blog...and not a lot of extra chatter.  I find the front view to be a little more accurate when it comes to fit on many items (versus the top-down view as seen on Instagram) so I'll just post them here when I have a few photos and enough time!

As Seen on Insta:
Express Military Jacket, Guess Boyfriend Shorts, Stripe Tank
Jacket: Express / Tank: Saks off 5th (Similar) / Necklace: Old Navy (Option) / Shorts: Guess / Sandals: Express (Similar) / Watch: Fossil

Express Sleeveless Portofino, Mint J Crew Shorts, Metallic Sandals
Top: Express / Shorts: J Crew / Necklace: Forever 21 (Similar) / Shoes: Nordstrom (Similar) / Bag: Amazon / Bracelet: Express (Similar) / Nails: Sinful Colors "Easy Going"

Express pink linen button down shirt, white distressed skinny jeans, nude strappy sandals
Shirt: Express (Similar) / Necklace: CCO (Gift from Rachelle) / Jeans: Express / Sandals: Forever 21 (Similar) / Bag: Amazon/ Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: Purple Peridot / Belt: Express (Similar) / Nails: Sinful Colors "Easy Going"

Express Barcelona Cami Engine Red, White J Crew Shorts, Leopard Sandals
Top: Express (Engine Red) / Necklace: Express / Shorts: J Crew Factory / Sandals: Sam Edelman "Sutton" (Similar) / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: c/o Zinnia West ("Farrah") / Bag: Amazon

Front View:

Another advantage of the front view: you can actually tell whether the tops I'm wearing are sleeveless or not and whether that's a jacket or vest! As promised, just short and sweet today but I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit recap and a few favorites!


Shop the Post:




Linking up with:
 Tara / ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday / JoLynne /  Lindsey 

CONVERSATION

31 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome outfits. I love how you use different colors every day. So stylish and fresh for the summer! Kisses,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one so much, I love mixing red and leopard print.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachelle! I love red...and yet I think that's my only red top!

      Delete
  3. You seriously find the best stuff at Express. Our favorite is the jacket with the stripped shirt - love!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like I should probably branch out more there but I just can't help liking what I like!

      Delete
  4. I just want your shoe closet..you seriously have the best sandals and heels! My closet consists of 1. running shoes and 2. basic flats for work. BORING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I feel like I don't have that many shoes compared to most bloggers, but I do like what I have and it seems to be enough for my outfits so I appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  5. You have the best jewelry collection! And, love all of the colors. I still love that light pink button up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do colors AND neutrals so well!! LOVE ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog you can tell you put a lot of effort into it :) keep up the amazing work

    Jadiee'sLittleBlogGIVEAWAY
    Have a wonderful day
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's very nice of you. :)

      Delete
  8. All of these looks are so pretty but my favorite is the light blue shorts and white top!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all the color in these outfits!!! And I should've given you a shout out in my stripes and military jacket outfit because your shorts version is fabulous also! Yay for midweek surprise posts! Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Although I don't think I can really take credit for stripes+military! It's pretty much everywhere right now. :)
      Gina || On the Daily Express

      Delete
  10. That engine red color cami is seriously such a pretty color! Love how it pops in your look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! I think I need to wear more red!

      Delete
  11. I cannot keep up. Are you normally posting on Tuesdays and Fridays and this is just extra or is it Tuesdays and Thursdays? I just like to know your schedule. ;) I am still amazed at the quality of Insta photos you get. I always love getting to see the front view too. Love that chain necklace.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My normal schedule is Tuesday/Friday. When I have an excess stack of outfits (since I post 5 to 7 a week on Instagram and only four per week on the blog on Friday) and enough free time to throw together a post, I will do an extra post on a Wednesday or Thursday. :)

      Delete
  12. ooooh those mint shorts are CUTE. and as always your photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great week of outfits Gina! I am bummed about those Express white jeans not being available in my size anymore. I was going to buy them with the recent 40% off jeans sale but they aren't even close to my size. Boo. The hunt for white jeans is never-ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a bummer but the will probably re-stock them so keep checking!

      Delete
  14. Top or front view, love it all!!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!