6/5/15

Outfits on the Daily 6/5/15

|
It's Friday, so that means it's time for another recent outfit recap and some Friday Favorites. I linked all currently available pieces and if there's no product link it means the exact item is no longer available and I just can't find anything visually similar enough at a reasonable price point. (Sorry! I try!)

Outfit Recap:
Sweater: Express / Cami: Express "Rosy Cheeks" / Necklace: Express / Jeans: Express / Sandals: Forever 21 / Sunglasses: Nordstrom / Nails: Essie "Good as Gold"


Top: Express (Similar) / Necklace: Express (Similar) / Jeans: Express (Similar) / Belt: Banana Republic (Similar) / Sunglasses: Forever 21 (Similar) / Shoes: TargetWatch: Fossil / Bracelet: Sage K & Co / Nails: Essie "Romper Room"

Tee: Target  / Jeans: Express / Short Necklace: Forever 21 / Long Necklace: Express / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: Sage K & Co / Bag: Target (Similar) / Shoes: Vince Camuto "Luciah" (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Romper Room"


Jacket: Express / Tee: Old Navy / Necklace: Express / Jeans: Express / Shoes: Target (black sold out online) / Pink Crossbody: Express (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Blanc"

Front View:

I guess I really love white jeans! I didn't realize I had worn them so much this week until I lined them up like this. I do have three pair so don't worry, it's a clean pair every time!

Re-Stocked Favorite: 

I have worn these leopard wedge pumps 653 times on the blog (approximately) since I got them last fall. They sold out quickly in most sizes when they were first released, and now they are finally re-stocked in most sizes.  Normally I wear a 7 or 7.5 depending on the brand, and I took a 7.5 in these. I think they're easy to walk in and pretty comfortable as far as pointed toes and wedge heels go. If you couldn't get your size the previous times I've shared these, I'm giving you the scoop now because friends don't let friends let it happen again!

Fitness Motivation Favorites:
Image via Cathe

I've shared about my fitness routine and favorites in some previous posts (Works for MeFitness on the DailyRipped with HiiT), but I love getting new motivation and inspiration. I subscribe to the email newsletter by my favorite fitness guru Cathe Friedrich (sign-up at the bottom of the home page) and it always includes interesting articles with the latest research studies in diet and exercise like these:

6 Common Mistakes that Keep Your Body from Changing

Eat Dessert for Breakfast and Lose Weight?

Other fitness posts that inspired me recently were Denise's transformation pictures on Instagram and Rachelle's favorite workouts.

Well, all this writing about fitness stuff is motivating me to get off the computer and hopefully have some great workouts this weekend. I have a great Coffee Date guest lined up for Monday who has a lot of great insights on Instagram and Blogging so I hope you'll stop by then and check it out!

Shop the Post:




Linking up with:
ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion FridayKatie / Rachelle & Charnele / Katie / Erin & Laura & Bethany  / Alison Lindsey / Tara / Jill & Carly / Alice /  Dawn Lucy / ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. Wow, Denise and Rachelle are inspiration as well. I just read the Cathe post on the 6 Common Mistakes and I'm like, check, check, check.... I love those leopard wedges and I'm thinking I need to pick up a bottle of Romper Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any white jeans, but those look so great on you that I have to check some out! Hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you've worn them 653 times, lol...they are adorable!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL of these! Especially that rosy colored cami!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! That first look is perfect! That bright top with those white pants :) Winks and Eyerolls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! I'm sure I could wear my white skinnies every single day. I have 3 pair also, but somehow that's not enough!! I didn't notice either until I saw the front views!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok ok i need those leopard shoes. i want them to go on sale, lol.
    and i personally love that you don't link things if you can't find something similar in a reasonable price. like when people say 'oh look how cute this top is, it was only $15 and here is a similar one and it's only $175' and i'm just like... no.
    dessert for breakfast? sold! off to check out all those links you shared, i love me some motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the striped portofino of course! The rosy cheeks cami is a beautiful bold color! Happy Friday!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfits with white pants! I bought a pair recently and love seeing how other people style them :)

    Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first one is my absolutely favorite! So cute! I love your jewelry, it's so pretty and delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  11. No shame in outfit repeaters - I am wearing that mint tee again today. You look great in white jeans so I can see why you wear them a ton. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get a new pair of white jeans! All of these outfits are so cute! I love those black sandals from Target and those leopard wedges! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love each of these ensembles! Your nail color is fab. Would you mind sharing the color? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitney! I have a couple of different nail colors on in these pictures (although some of them are very similar!) Each color is listed with the outfit details underneath the top-down picture. Let me know if you have specific questions about any of them!

      Delete
  14. Love all the white skinnies, It makes sense to have more than one. I am forever washing mine. I Love the one with the orange-y cami the most :) Thanks for the shoutout!

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've officially motivated me to get off my butt and go to express for that neon cami!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great links on fitness, thanks for sharing. I love your white jeans. I wouldn't have judged if they had all been the same pair because that is totally something I would do...

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always Gina, love every look and those white jeans! Have a great weekend :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like that outfit with the grey tee and the pink bag, the last top-down pic you shared. It's the kind of thing I'd wear, so comfy! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  19. great selection :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    http://www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that orangeish cami and the striped blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all great looks, Gina. I especially loe the first two outfits. And I am a firm believer that one should re-stock favorites, most definitely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all of these looks - especially that neon coral top with the sweater!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!