6/26/15

Outfits on the Daily 6/26/15

|
Happy Friday! I hope your summer is off to a great start. I had a (volunteer) cat-sitting  job this week that gave me free pool access for a few days so I enjoyed it to the fullest! I have just a simple Outfit Recap to share today and one other tidbit for those ready to do some summer reading.

Outfit Recap:
Here are a few of the outfits I shared on Instagram within the last week. All current items are linked and a few similar options if I have one handy. And just a couple of notes about some specific pieces today:
  • Some of the best summer colors of Barcelona Camis (like the "Pink Ribbon"version I'm wearing in the first outfit) are on major clearance for under $20!
  • J. Crew links have not been working correctly for many bloggers lately, and a lot of my shorts are their 3" Chino version. So if a link below doesn't direct you to that product, a search for 3" Chino should get you to the exact version.
Front View:

As Seen on Instagram:
Top: Express "Pink Ribbon" / Shorts: Old Navy (Similar) / Shoes: Steve Madden / Necklace: Kohls / Watch: Fossil / Bracelets: Express / Sunglasses: Firmoo / Nails: Essie "Blanc"


Top: Express (Similar) / V-Neck Cami (underneath lace top): Express / Necklace: Purple Peridot / Shorts: J Crew / Bracelet: Stella & DotBag: Piperlime (R.I.P.) / Sandals: Sam Edelman "Sutton" (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Blanc"

Top: Express / Shorts: Old Navy (Similar but $48) / Short Necklace: CCO (Sold Out) (Similar) / Bar Pendant: Express / Sandals: Vince Camuto "Luciah" (Similar) / Bracelet: Express (Similar) / Bag: Last Call / Nails: Essie "Romper Room"


Top: Express / Shorts: J Crew / Necklace: Target (Similar) / Pink Crossbody: Express / Sandals: Macy's (Similar) / Watch: Fossil / Bracelets: Express 


Book Club:
I'm always looking for good book recommendations, and Kristen is one of my favorite sources with her regular book reviews (like this one).  She's also starting up a virtual Book Club and Summer Book Challenge with a link-up (beginning August 4), so I wanted to help spread the word. I'm not going to do the full challenge, but I will be reading the book of the month (I'm already halfway through the July Book and so far so good). I probably won't post a full book review on my blog, but I'm planning to join the discussion with extremely lengthy comments on Kristen's blog when she posts her review.

Thank You!
Thank you so much to everyone who read and commented on my Shopping Ban post! I didn't succeeded at replying to all comments this week but I do want you to know I read and appreciated each one! On Monday I'm sharing the details of the Shopping Restriction I'm doing with Skye, and coming soon I'll share what I agreed and disagreed with from the book "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up." So I hope you'll stop by and check out those upcoming posts as well. Have a great weekend!


Shop the Post:





Linking up with:

CONVERSATION

22 comments:

  1. Loving all of the outfits for Summer and I'm going to ignore this express clearance sale because it is dangerous. Happy Bday to your niece she has a cute blog :)


    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of your outfits with the Barcelona cami. The colors are so vibrant and you always make great choices accessorizing them. I tried one on in the store and I'm hoping one day Express will make it in a tall. Thanks for the link to all the book recommendations. I too am always looking for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color is on your toes? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get excited to see the front view versions of the outfits! The pink Barcelona is really tempting! I should have added that to my cart last night!!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colors in the Express tank! Thanks for sharing the book club - always looking for new reads!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved all your cami looks this week! Especially the first one! Happy birthday to your niece, love her site, she's so talented! and just started following her on instagram hehe

    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the queen of Barcelona camis! I went to express last night and saw so many on sale! I'm glad I got one in light grey a couple weeks ago, but sad I didn't get the discount! I did however get a white vest that I can't wait to style :)

    Happy Friday Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of those cami's, especially the pink neon! I bought a few things this week at Express, hard to resist their clearance sales. Have a great weekend Gina :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing your cami collection and how you style them. Such a great staple in your wardrobe for all seasons! I also love readings. Summer seems like the best season for that. All you need is a pool and a good book. (clearly I am catching up a blog reading. I feel like I am behind on all things right now...)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these summer looks, the tanks are a must during the heat.

    Mimi & Chichi

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such an amazing sense of style. I love how you paired the tanks with statement necklaces!

    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all the colors you have of that cami!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gina, you've gotten me a bit cami obsessed at the moment! LOL I love all the colors in your looks!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I can't wait to read your likes and dislikes on the Kondo book - I've read it and while I've found parts of it quite liberating, there are some aspects of the book that had me going hmmmm. So I can't wait to read your thoughts on it - You're always so good at analyzing things! By the way, love your Kohls necklace from the first pic and the layered necklaces in the 3rd pic!
    MY BLOG: ♥♥♥ Ella Pretty ♥♥♥


    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of the colors of your Barcelona cami's! I need to check out the clearance sale!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this clothes :) INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my FRENCH BLOG: SUMMER DRESS :) :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am always looking for new books to read so I will have to check out this book club. Thanks for sharing!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cat sitting!! fun. i don't know if you've ever mentioned, do you have pets?
    that purple barcelona cami is gorgeous on you. love the colour!
    aww thanks for the shout out girly! you are so unbelievably sweet. glad to hear you are enjoying the July book, hope you like it when you're finished :) I added that tidying up book to my list, but i'll wait to see what you thought before i buy it lol. can't wait to read your monday shopping restriction post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The barcelona camis are so pretty, love all the fun colors they come in!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect summer looks! Love them all!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!