5/8/15

Outfits on the Daily 5/8/15

|
Happy Friday! I have my usual double-view outfit recap today and a couple of other favorites this week so here we go...

Outfit Recap:
Jacket: Express / Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express / Bracelet: Express / Shoes: Sole Society (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Nothing Else Metals"


Cami: Express / Necklace: Old Navy / Shorts: J. Crew Factory / Shoes: Target / Bag: Target / Watch: Fossil / Bracelets: Nordstom & Express / Nails: Essie "Nothing Else Metals"

Top: Express / Jeans: Express / Sandals: Target / Watch: Fossil / Bracelet: Express / Sunglasses: Forever 21 / Nails: Sinful Colors "Easy Going"

Jacket: Express (Similar) / Tee: Old Navy / Jeans: Express / Sandals: Target / Long Necklace: Target / Short Necklaces: Forever 21

Front View:

Favorite Target Shoes:
It might seem like I only have two pairs of shoes lately since I keep wearing my Target Rylee Sandals over and over. I started with cognac and decided to get the black, too (shown above). But if you only want to get one pair my vote is cognac. I'm reaching for them a little more than the black pair, as evidenced below. I wear a 7 or 7.5 in most brands and took a 7 in these, which is normal for me with Target shoes. They do fit a little loose around the ankle but I'm not finding it uncomfortable or hard to walk in because of that.
Full Details for Outfit One: See Above / Two: Here / Three: Top: Express / Pants: Express / Belt: Express (Current) / Necklace: Express / Sandals: TargetOutfit Four: Here


Trend Watch: Colorful Faces
I'm a little sad that People Style Watch seems to have discontinued their "What's In, What's Out" feature because it always prompted some fun blog discussions. But they still cover plenty of hot trends, like this May feature on watches (from page 125).

They say, "colorful faces are having a moment," and their pretty visual convinced me to do a little virtual browsing. All of my current watches are from Fossil, so if I get a new one, I'm pretty sure that's what it will be as well. Except it's kind of hard to choose!


I've found with my pendant necklaces, I use pink and turquoise the most so those are my top contenders in the watch department right now. But if you have a colorful watch let me know what colors you have and how versatile you find it...or not!

That's it for my list of favorites today. Have a great weekend and see you back on Monday!




Linking up with:
ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion FridayKatie / Rachelle & Charnele / Katie / Erin & Laura
Alison Lindsey / Tara / Jill & Carly / Alice /  Dawn Lucy / ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday

CONVERSATION

25 comments:

  1. I can't even pick a favorite this, I love all these outfits. I have a blue and green face watch, I wear them a lot so I say go for your favorite color. The pink is very summery, but I love it. The turquoise is pretty as well.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks this week! I have such a watch obsession and would gladly accept any of those beauties - I love the pop of color on the face! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great outfits as always! You look so great in those cami's! I can't wait till the weather warms up a bit more and I can wear mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the ivory jacket outfit is my fave! And dangit! I really need the olive one! I so lack in the watch department. Perhaps I need to work on that! I'm loving the colorful faces!
    http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Navy has been rocking it with jewelery lately. I was in there yesterday and have to go back to return shorts for my son (he hates everything I get him lately- another story). I am going to pick up a few longer necklaces. I just love that light blue color on you. That and pink are definitely your colors. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really have! I am almost always in that store for returns for my kids (so I know exactly where you're coming from!! Ha ha!) and when I browse the jewelry there's always something I want to take home. I just wish they would put it online!

      Delete
  6. Love all of these outfits..so springy and fun! And those shoes look great. I was looking for a pair just like that and I'm so glad they're from target! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these look! I am obsessed with that pink jacket though, I need it! Great for spring! I actually have a light pink face watch and I never ever wear it. I wore a few times in the beginning just with a basic tee and jean look but other than that I didn't really get my money's worth out of it. I do however love the blue/gold watch above!

    Have a great weekend pretty girl!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pink jacket is calling my name! Would be great for work and play :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many chic, sexy, casual yet dressy mommy outfits. Love the red-striped Portofino shirt and camisole and that gorgeous baby pink moto jacket.

    Happy Mother's Day Weekend, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course my favorite outfit is the one with the pink jacket but I also love the striped cami and shorts! That Nothing Else Metals polish is fab! Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHEMGEE! That first look!! #SLAYING

    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are from Target?! Love them!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your soft pinks and blues! I still want that striped portofino. One of these days I am going to get it and the plaid one Rachelle has. I have a pair of sandals from Target I am currently obsessed with and have my eyes on another pair. I've been on quite the shoe kick lately...

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the flowers in the pink jacket picture :) and those sandals are so cute, i always want things like that but open toe and I aren't friends. it's cool though, they look great on you :) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them all honestly! You look so great in jeans, better than anyone I know! Probably because you have such great legs.

    And I also forgot to comment on your last post but I thought it was adorable! I think your kiddo picked a great look. Janet's little girl was super cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That red and blue striped shirt is so pretty, I may need to get one for myself ;) The colored face watches look so cool, but are more than what I'd be willing to spend on a trendy item. Still, they're pretty to look at!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love love your Friday Recaps! It's my favorite. Now you know I'm not a watch person, but I'm loving these and I think I need to find me one. You can help!!!!!! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these outfits! You're rocking those stripes :)

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely loving that baby blue Barcelona cami. I officially need it in more colors! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfits! I am loving all the pastel colors for Spring
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your style! The second stripey tank and shorts combo is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you mind me asking the size of the j crew factory shorts? I can't belive the price on the factory items amazing! I really need to hire you for personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind! :) the Factory shorts are a 00. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!