5/29/15

Outfits on the Daily 5/29/15

|
Happy Friday! I have my usual outfit recap plus a couple of random favorite things to share today, so here we go!

Outfit Recap:
Here are several of the outfits I shared this week on Instagram followed by a front view of the same outfits for another look at the fit.
Top: Express / Necklace: Express (Similar) / Jeans: Express / Belt: Gap / Crossbody: Stella & Dot (Similar) / Shoes: Vince Camuto "Luciah" (Similar) / Bracelet: Stella & Dot / Nails: Sinful Colors "Supernova"

Black Moto Jacket: Express / Tee: Old Navy / Jeans: Vigoss/Nordstrom (Similar) / Shoes: Nordstrom / Necklace: Gift (Similar)/ Bag: Express (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Blanc"

Blazer: Express (Similar) / Tank: Target / Necklace: Local (Similar) / Jeans: Express (Similar) / Shoes: Sole Society / Bag: Danielle Nicole (Similar) / Watch: Fossil/Nordstrom / Bracelet: Sage K & Co / Nails: Essie "Blanc"

Cardigan: Express / Cami: Express / Necklace: Express / Pants: Express / Shoes: Target / Crossbody: Stella & Dot (Similar) / Nails: Essie "Supernova"

I shared this last outfit and my inspiration source for it in Monday's post on Gemini Style. But I found out this week how much I depend on the California sunshine for decent mirror selfies. It was overcast all week so of the six outfits I shared on IG, these were the only four that had passable front-view.

Privacy
You could say privacy is one of my favorite values, so when I saw this on the news I wanted to pass it along to anyone else who feels the same way. If you have an iPhone or Android, chances are it's tracking everywhere you go (and how long you stay there!!) without you knowing it. No one needs to know how long I stay at Target or how often I go to Express, thank you very much!

They buried this function about 5 layers deep under the Privacy Settings. Go to this page for step-by-step tutorials for turning it off on both iPhone and Android.

TV Lately
I honestly cannot remember the last time a TV show ever made me laugh as hard as Impractical Jokers (on TruTV) does. I always have a few episodes on DVR for days when I need a laugh (so...pretty much every day). I recommend it to everyone I know because I'd hate for it to get canceled, and if you don't find parts of each episode hilarious you need to go in and have your funny bone examined!

Thanks for checking in today and see you back on Monday!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion FridayKatie / Rachelle & Charnele / Katie / Erin & Laura
Alison Lindsey / Tara / Jill & Carly / Alice /  Dawn Lucy / ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. Love every single one, this post makes me want my cardigan even more :)

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect find! ♥♥♥


    http://pedisource.com/nail-salon-equipment-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the tip on the privacy setting. I'll have to check out that Impractical Jokers show. Always looking for stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah - i thought i was pretty on top of the privacy thing on my phone and whatnot, but nope.. there it was.. my 5 most frequent places!! freaky. that's so weird about the overcast affecting the mirror selfies, but i guess that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVVEEE Impractical Jokers! My fiance and I watch it all the time and we're always crying from laughing so far. Who's your favorite joker? Mine is definitely Mur...I just feel so bad for him most of the time and he cracks me up! Hope you have a great weekend (and p.s. I'm obsessed with that last cardigan..adding it to my wish list :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't pick a favorite! I do think they give Murr the hardest time. Sal's punishments have been some of my favorites, but they are all hilarious. And you would definitely not regret getting that cardigan!

      Delete
  6. Cute looks...love that first outfit you showcased with the blue top and red crossbody!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't pick a fave...love all the looks! But if I was forced to...that cobalt blue and red combo has my heart :) Have a great weekend!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your daily looks, especially the third outfits. So sophisticated yet casual enough. Love the white nails, also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these outfits but my favorite is the first one with the blue and red! I have not seen Impractical Jokers, I'll have to check it out! Have a great weekend Gina!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impractical Jokers is the funniest show! I feel like its a hidden gem that not many people know about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Another fan! :) I agree...it seems a lot of people haven't heard of it, but there's not one person I know who watched it and did not laugh! So we definitely have to spread the word!

      Delete
  11. They're all cute! I love the one with the blazer and leopard shoes. And I hear ya on the weather. Would you believe, I don't even HAVE a full length mirror??? I really need one. :-) I like your mirror selfies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really into neutrals as you know, so I'm loving the third picture! What a beautiful way to wear them. My favorite "trend" right now is shades of white and cream, worn together. The look is very clean and polished! Happy Friday gina :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heard about that privacy setting a few months ago! So creepy!!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I changed my privacy settings after seeing this on the Today Show. I love that coral bag. I just added a bright bag to my "wants" list. And I love that cobalt top in the first photo. I clicked on it and the stock photo looks like it's a heavy material, but I am assuming it isn't because it's linen. I'll have to check it out. Hopefully they have it in my local store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not a heavy material! It does sort of look that way, especially the blue version, but it's very breathable and lightweight. Even if they don't have this exact color in store, they do have several other colors of the top so hopefully they'll have at least ONE for you to check out the fabric.

      Delete
  15. The blue top/white bottoms outfit is my favorite of this bunch! I do still want to get a better white blazer though yours isn't quite white- it still reminded me I needed one! And I love impractical jokers! Freaking hilarious!! Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those white jeans are perfect! I honestly think they are so chic and make everything pop! The cobalt combo is flawless!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the blue blouse in the first pic! Loving the way you styled it as well :) Hope you had an awesome weekend girl!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your outfits! Super simple and cute! You go, girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your jeans. I need more jeans. And your purses!!! I need more of those too :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome:)

    http://pedisource.com/nail-salon-equipment-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You might be eligible to receive a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!