4/24/15

Outfits on the Daily 4/24/15

|
Happy Friday! Just a simple outfit recap post today with some everyday outfits I shared on Instagram this week. I normally share some random Friday Favorites too, but I think all of my new favorites are already incorporated in these outfits, so I added a little bit detail on them at the end of this post.

Take it from the Top:
Jacket: Express / Cami: Express / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express (Similar) / Bag: Express (Similar) / Shoes: Target


Cami: Express (Similar Print) / Pants: Express / Sandals: Express (Similar) / Crossbody Bag: Aldo (Similar) / Necklace: Express

Tee: Old Navy / Shorts: J Crew Factory (Similar) / Necklace: Express / Bracelet: Express / Sandals: Old Navy

Cami: Express / Jeans: NordstromBlazer: H&M (Similar) / Sandals: Target / Necklace: CCO (sold out) (Option) / Sunglasses: Firmoo / Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Full Frontal:

A Few Extra Details:

Grey Distressed Jeans(In Outfit One) These are SO soft and comfortable. They ran true to size for me and again they come in Regular, Short (which I'm wearing) and Long length.

Olive Cargo Pants (In Outfit Two): When my sister was looking for some olive pants recently I recommended these since I knew Carylee had them and really liked them (see several ways she styled them here). Once my sister got them and really liked them too, resistance was futile. I was worried that my normal size was a bit snug, but after an hour of wear they stretched just enough that I was glad I didn't size up. These only come in cropped length.

Old Navy Sandals (In Outfit Three): I first got these in gold after my interview with @teacherfashionista (read it here). The straps on these are really soft and the foot bed is nice and cushy, so I couldn't resist getting a second color.

Target Sandals (In Outfit Four): Another fun, affordable shoe find thanks to Instagram! I saw these on a few people (like @beachcaligirl) and somehow they ended up in my cart when I spotted them in store. I usually wear a 7 in Target shoes and that's what I took in these.

Thanks for stopping by and see you back on Monday!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion FridayKatie / Rachelle & Charnele / Katie
Alison Lindsey / Tara / Jill & Carly / Alice /  Dawn Lucy / ErikaAndrea and Narci / Fashion Friday

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. I now call Friday, Barcelona cami and skinny jeans day lol. Love all these looks and all your cute accessories.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these looks! You have the cutest shoes/sandals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing the front of your looks. Full frontal, you crack me up! Those shorts are too cute!

    Amy Ann
    Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the second look with the lattice print top :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must resist, must resist!! If I keep chanting that, maybe it'll work!! Lol! Love the grey and olive pants!!!! Although, probably my favorite outfit this week is the shorts!! Love the pattern (different for you ;-)) and the sandals!! Wish I would have seen those at Old Navy yesterday!! At least I got a steal of a deal on the Target shoes, heehee :-)
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina, your from the tops rock my IG :D. Love the window pane cami so much!! I just recently finally got myself an olive elastic waist pants from BR, lets see how I do when it gets to me..have a great weekend!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for the nice comment! :) I am glad you enjoy my top-down pics! That means a lot :)

      Delete
  7. I love these! My favorite is the second one with the printed top. Great looks! Have a lovely day!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki! I stopped by your blog but couldn't find the comment section - but thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and comment here!
      Gina

      Delete
  8. All of these are super cute! I think I need to get the windowpane and striped cami's! I'm also loving those printed shorts! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, the windowpane is sold out but the striped one is still there. I can't wait to style it for summer.

      Delete
  9. You have the most perfect collection of cami's and moto jackets! Love the first look with the white jacket and pink bag <3

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great everyday looks. Love the two middle ones the best. The shorts and grid-print cami are so pretty. =)

    Enjoy the weekend, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that bag in the first look! I am currently browsing for a pink crossbody myself!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have had my eye on these Old Navy and Target sandals. I am heading out to go shopping for other things but one (or both) of these may make it into my cart. The weather is warming up so that's justification, right? You are getting to be quite the photographer with your top down shots. I love the background/grounds you pick. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of the sandals seem to be selling out quickly so I wouldn't wait too long. :) Warmer weather is definitely a justification. So is "if I miss these bargain sandals now I will have to buy more expensive ones later." ha ha! (And thanks for the photography compliments. Never in a million years would I expect to have any skills in that area!)

      Delete
  13. I'm so trying outfit 2 with my olive skinnies. I love your cargos! Have a great weekend! :)

    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those gray skinnies are aweseome and I love those J.Crew shorts! Cannot wait to shop in express again!!!! I'm almost there! I will be referring back to these posts! xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those grey jeans are perfect! Do they sell them in store? I feel like my Express has such limited jeans and washes. Maybe Fashion Valley has them?

    Also, I LOVE the layered necklaces in the outfit with your striped cami. That whole look is chic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see them in store at Fashion Valley. Might be worth a trip there, but I would call first to see if they are in stock in your size! I have a feeling these will be popular. Thanks so much fo the nice words - glad you like the striped cami outfit. :)

      Delete
  16. You have the best accessories and pair them perfectly! I love the JCrew shorts and off course the striped cami with the blue blazer!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I commented on Insta, but I'm in love with that pink bag and white jacket. I'm also glad to hear about the Old Navy shoes. I just ordered a pair and was a little nervous since I've never worn their shoes before, but hopefully they will work out. I hope you are having a great weekend Gina!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these are super cute! Love all the camis!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!