2/11/15

Sale Alert for Favorite Express Top and Jeans

|
It feels like FOREVER since Express had a good sale, but really it was like...two months. But still, I was excited when Kellie texted me this news before it even got it in my inbox!


I thought I would do a bonus post to share a few of my favorite tops and jeans for those looking for a great deal during this sale. (But no dresses because I just don't wear those. Sorry!)

1. Tops: Portofino Shirts and Barcelona Camis

I collect both of these in just about every color of the rainbow and think they are excellent wardrobe staples. They're great for layering, great on their own, flattering on pretty much everyone.
Solid Portofino Shirts: Here Striped Portofino shirt: Here

Barcelona Cami Colors: Here  Worn with L-R: Jacket / Blazer / Cardigan / Gray Moto Jacket


2. Jeans

Nearly all of my jeans are from Express, and some are several years old, but I do have a few current favorites like these:
White Mid Rise Jeans / Black Mid Rise Jeans / Destroyed Cropped Jeans / Mid Rise Jean Legging

Worn with: London Sweater / Moto Jacket / Contrast Portofino Shirt (White VersionPortofino Shirt

The white, black and traditional mid-rise jeans are classic staples. They are all really comfortable and fit true-to-size. I also love the fact that they now come in three different lengths: Short, Regular and Long. I'm 5'4" and wearing short in all of the jeans above except the Cropped Jeans.

And I have to say that my most recent purchase of the Mid-Rise Cropped Destroyed Jean Leggings was once again inspired my (pusher love) girl Carylee:
Her Outfit Details: Blanket Scarf Outfit / Striped Jacket

She recently bought the Mid Rise Destroyed Jean Leggings and told me they were just as comfortable as our favorite jeans from last year, the Stella Destroyed Jean Leggings (no longer available). I believed her, but I decided to get the cropped version to wear with ankle-strap sandals in summer (and luckily they work with boots...you can read more about that outfit on Noelle's post!). Well, she was right. They are probably my most comfortable pair of jeans yet, and I loved them so much I ended up ordering the regular length too, so I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of both of these!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
Alison Lindsey / Shanna / Tara / Alice / JoLynne / Rachelle & Charnele
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

21 comments:

  1. Charnele texted me about this sale too, I love these cropped jeans but I'm trying not to buy any more jeans right now :/ They need to make more sleeveless portofinos, I love them during the summer.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in desperate need of jeans. I always wore Gap but they changed something about them and they don't fit the same anymore. I'm going to try Express!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miiiiiiiiight just have to (read: probably totally gonna) snap up a few Barcelona camis. I don't have any, even though I've had 'em on my wishlist for ages. Need to pull the trigger! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you love those jeans as much as I do! I need to try the cropped version. And I also need another pair of white skinnies without the zippers! Morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the email last night too and was so excited....until I realized I'm broke. =( Booo! I really wanted to get another portofino top...You just can't have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many sales going on right now!! Thanks for sharing! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many sales going on right now!! Thanks for sharing! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES for good sales like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to Express this afternoon to see what I can squeeze my preggo butt into before I keep growing. I'm def going to add more portifino tops to my collection! They are the perfect staple. Thanks for the heads up!
    xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for doing this...I was just about to reference your text last night to look up the jeans you mentioned...now, I'm going to click over to shop instead :-) !! I'm digging the white ones and destroyed ones...I think I may go cropped just to have the option.
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhh I'm trying to be good (read: I already went over budget this month) though I really do love my barcelona cami, especially because it is reversible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been in an actual Express store in a while which is funny because there is one 10 minutes from my house. My sister is coming to visit in a month and she loves to shop so I'm sure we will be stopping in as Express is one of her favorite stores. I am in need of some new jeans and I think those midrise jean leggings would be perfect for me. I need to try them on though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfits with those Portofino shirts. Love the bright colors on you Gina. I wish I was in US so I could shop till I drop at Express.

    Happy V-Day, Beautiful! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who can resist a really good sale? I love the look of the Striped Portofino shirt.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really need to get my hands on a few of the Portofino shirts!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love the first looks with the portofino shirts. You style them to perfection.
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of these looks. You are great at styling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the heads up! I missed this yesterday! I'm going to see if I can grab a navy cami :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How did I miss this post? This is what happens when you're away on business and have to many things on your mind! I definitely want another cami and perhaps one of the many gorgeous portofino shirts! Thanks for the heads up!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so happy you posted this. I wanted to try their camis for awhile now!

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!