2/17/15

Guest Posting at Work Clothes, I Suppose

|
Just a quick note to let you all know that today that I'm guest posting over at Work Clothes, I Suppose while Bri is on her honeymoon in Africa! You can see what kinds of styles a former (me) and current Seattle resident (Bri) have in common, like this one and a few others:

Bri's Original Post: Here

My Outfit: Moto Jacket: Gap / Black Cami: Express / Necklace: Express / Black Jeans: Express / Leopard Wedges: Sole Society

I hope you'll stop on by her blog and check it out!



Katie /Alison Lindsey / Tara / Shanna / JoLynne / Tuesday Talk / Grace / Elizabeth / Brenna
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci / Cherie

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. quit posting that jacket, i want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grey jackets are so perfect for work and outside of work!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that look!! Gonna check your post out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start stopping by your blog more often on off days so I don't miss things like this!! Loved your spin on her looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these! Gray and black are so perfect together!!

    -Karen
    www.ladyinviolet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!