12/31/14

What I Wore Wednesday

|
Just a simple outfit recap today for my last post of 2014. I'm saving all my creative juices for 2015 ...or I'm just being lazy because it's the holiday season. Either way, several of these may look familiar from my Instagram feed, some never made it here or there so why not empty out my camera one last time.


ONE: Navy Blazer: H&M / White Tee: Gap / Belt: Gap / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Forever 21 / Shoes: Sole Society

TWO: Striped London Sweater: Express / Leggings: Express / Necklace: Stella & Dot / Booties: Old Navy

THREE: Sweater: Express / Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express / Converse: Nordstrom


ONE: Barcelona Cami: Express / Jacket: Express / White Jeans: Express / Sandals: Forever 21

TWO: Cover Up: Express / Tank: Target / Leggings: Express / Necklace: Express / Boots: Target

THREE: Barcelona Cami: Express / Black Jeans: Express / Necklace: Express / Bracelet: Express / Shoes: Aldo / Leopard Clutch Express (Similar)

* * *
Besides cleaning out my camera, I'm spending my last few days of 2014 cleaning out my closet, my nail polish drawer, my recipe file, my Instagram feed...pretty much everything I can get my hands on! I'm ready for a fresh start to the New Year and wish you all a safe and happy start to 2015!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
 Alison Lindsey / Grace / Elizabeth / Brenna / Victoria / Shanna / Tara / JoLynne
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. Be lazy lol. You have worked really hard and you maintain your schedule. Very proud of you :D. You always remind me that I still have a couple stuff to get from Express lol.

    Happy New Year! <-- I Knew It Early, But Still In Some Part of the World >_<
    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some cute looks! Happy New Years!
    Rachel xo
    Garaytreasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that red cami/jean/fancy heels combo! So sassy. I'm so thankful to have gotten to know you this year, Gina! I hope you have a wonderful 2015. I'm cleaning out too...

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfits are so chic and simplistic, totally jealous x

    Wishing you a very very lovely new year.

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red cami dressy look is killer! Look at your arms. I will be doing a big clean out after we get back after this weekend. It's amazing how much stuff we've accumulated since moving in in August. You should see my daughter's room! I just keep the door closed until she gets back and can "help". You have a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many of these I need to copy, like the white jeans and blue cami. I have been on major cleaning mode as well, my closet is now perfection lol, I did my apartment and my car. So I will be resting for the rest of the day :) Happy New Year Gina xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love these outfits ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gina! Stopping by to thank for being so warm and welcoming to me! Thanks for the collabos and great advice through your many awesome postings! Hope you have an awesome NYE!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic, as always.
    Wishing you a happy 2015, Gina! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the second outfit in the second photo! Hope you have a happy 2015!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. All such great outfits!! Love them all :D

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the first look with the leopard print shoes, white tee and classic blazer. So easy yet still so incredibly chic! We're celebrating our one month blog anniversary with a Graffiti New Years post today on the blog and would love for you to check it out! Cheers to 2015!
    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these looks! The fifth look is definitely my favorite! Love the sweater paired with the boots, so cute.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to drop a note and let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I stumbled across it randomly a few weeks ago and you totally piqued my interest in Express. It had always been one of those stores that I skipped at the mall, but after seeing you style them I have acquired 3 london sweaters, 2 vneck zip sweaters, a barcelona top, and a tank in the last two weeks! HNY and thanks again for helping me find some gems for my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!! Thank you so much for your note!! That makes me so happy to hear! I'm so glad you stopped by to share and hope you'll stay in touch!

      Delete
  15. Lovin' the leopard flats :) Happy New Year!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. The London sweater looks great on you! I ended up taking mine back yesterday. Luckily the person next to me at the register was looking for the navy one in a small so she bought the one I returned! So funny when things work out like that!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer that it didn't work out for you but I'm glad you at least got to try it so you know for sure! And how lucky for the person behind you!! Ha!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!