12/3/14

The Express Sale Haul List

|
First, if you missed Monday's post make sure to go here and enter to win a $650 Express gift card! I will be extremely jealous of the winner but happy for you all the same.

Now for today, if you're a little nosy (like me....) this post is for you. Every time a big sale like Black Friday rolls around, I want to know what everyone bought. And having a blog gives me the perfect excuse to ask! So I polled some of my blogger friends to find out what they bought at Express during the recent sales to roll it all into one giant haul post.

I'll start with my own purchases for the curious, then everyone else in alphabetical order.


Some of my online sale purchases have already arrived, so here's a try-on and review of those::

London SweaterLight Sand and True True White. Despite the fact that I'm wearing an XS in both of these, I was shocked at the difference in sizing and will be taking the Light Sand version in to exchange since I prefer the longer length of the white one.

Mid Rise Black Jean Legging and Mid Rise White Jean Legging: Express jeans are a staple for me, and my black and white pair needed a backup. I was so happy to see that they are now offering three different lengths of jeans! (Short, Regular, Long). The short length is a perfect ankle length on me (at 5'4") and they are so soft and comfortable! (Rachelle told me these were her favorite and now I know why!)

And a few accessories are on the way:
Accessory Sale picks


Feather Crossbody Bag
Mixed Media Chain Link Bracelet
Sequin Turn-Lock Shoulder Bag

I want a fun black evening bag but I probably won't keep both the sequin and the feather option. But I'll test them out in person and see which one fits my essentials better.


Carylee
Carylee's Sale Picks:
Aztec blanket scarf 
Space died knit asymmetrical scarf  (shown on her Instagram)
Sweater leggings (Worn here)
24" notched collar blazer (Worn here)


Darcy
Darcy's Express Sales picks
Darcy's Sale Picks:
Burgundy Wide Brim Hat (Sold Out Similar Option Shown)
Leopard Clutch (Sold Out)
Scuba Leggings


Dee
Dee's Express sale picks
Dee's Sale Picks:
Oversized Mixed Stitch Tunic Sweater in Heather Grey (Worn here in white, as shown above)
Cowl Neck Sweater Dress 
Oversized Pearl Collar Necklace
WildPearl Capped Hinge Bracelet
Faux Gray Fox Fur Snood
WildPearl Capped Hinge Bracelet


Jill
Jill's sale picks
Jill's Sale Picks:
White Barcelona Cami
Striped London Sweater  (Sold Out)
Black Barcelona Cami


Kellie
Kellie's Express sale picks
Kellie's Sale Picks:
Quilted Sleeve (Minus the Leather) Moto Jacket (Cognac)
Houndstooth Barcelona Cami (Sold Out)


Tracy:
Tracy's Express Sale picks
Tracy's Sale Picks:
Long Metal Bar Pendant
Cut Out Metal Cuff Bracelet
Zip Pocket Half Placket Shirt
Metallic Crochet Tank
Barcelona Paisley Cami (Sold Out)
* * *

You may have noticed quite a few things from these lists were sold out during the sale, so apparently they were pretty popular! I also had some friends (like Sheila) miss out completely during the sale because the items or sizes went so fast! But hopefully some of you got some great items as well and I can't wait to see how everyone styles their new stuff!



Linking up with:
 Alison Lindsey / Grace / Elizabeth / Brenna / Shanna / Tara / JoLynne
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

26 comments:

  1. yes those legging jeans are the best and the short is perfect for my frame. next on my list is a leather jacket, they are perfect.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe how fast some things sold out? I wonder it they'll restock or replace with new items. I also ended up getting some gifts for others, but just in case they read this, I can't say what I bought. I am intrigued with the jean leggings. I may just need to stop in this week and try them on. I need a new darker pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I'm shocked at how much is already sold out - and it makes me even more grateful for what I did get ;-) I'm happy to see such great staples on here - like the jeans and barcelonas! Really loving the open knit sweater that Dee got!! <3 The bracelet you got is on my wish list too!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how fast things sold out! I'm glad I was able to get the London sweater and can't wait for it to arrive! I love your feather cross body bag!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sniff, sniff...so upset about some of the items that I wanted that got sold out. Never again will I wait for a black Friday. I even had one on my cart, and when I came back to it, it was gone. After that, I just left the site in a huff LOL. Will check the site again to see if they got some of them back in stock again.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those scuba leggings look great on everyone i see wearing it! You all got some great picks I'm trying to focus of christmas shopping but these sales at Express are continuing to tempt me. But I did get my zip sweater that I've been lusting after for weeks :)

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I bought sooo much during their Black Friday sale. lol! Their sale was so great I couldn't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post was so fun! all so gorgeous. I love black Friday sales!!

    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally so nosey and I love everything you bought! I also love seeing what everyone purchased too! So fun! Thanks for sharing!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with your light sand London sweater and also really want that feather crossbody bag!! Fun to see what everyone got:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jeans you got! They are my favorite, too! Thanks for the feature!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that feather bag!!! I didn't tell you! A shopping spy found the fringe mini and is mailing it to me. Hopefully it fits!!!! I only have the white ankle zip leggings. I need to try these next! I don't know why I didn't cave on the London sweater. They didn't have many in my store and I should have just tried it on. Same thing Happened with the Barcelona and I ended up loving it so much later! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did end up ordering the white sleeveless blazer/vest and it came last night. Haven't had a chance to try it on yet, though.

    I'm still on the hunt for the perfect white jeans. I'm a bit wary of ones that are too tight, though, since my thighs are...athletic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! These picks all make me want to shop, although sadly I can't for awhile. I know, poor me! I love the jeans on you Gina. I'll have to revisit Express jeans. I think I tried on a pair a few months ago, but the amount of stretch was a bit too much for me. I also am loving your boots! It's boot weather today :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love seeing everyone's picks!!! I love what you got--so funny about the difference in the lengths of the sweaters tho :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  16. sobbing quietly because you didn't ask me.....
    just kidding. I'm glad I snatched up the striped london sweater before it sold out, it arrived today but haven't had a chance to try it on yet. I really hope it fits, I ordered the small and was tossing up between S and M because of your previous review of XS vs S. Hope mine is longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get you next time, my pretty! ;) So far the Light sand seems to be the only anomaly!! My striped one is looong and normal so I hope yours is too!!

      Delete
  17. Things were definitely going fast on the site, I literally had the zippered sweater in my virtual cart one day and turned to do something else, came back and it was sold out in every color except for 1 (which I didn't want lol). Great post! Seems like mostly everyone racked up!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That feather bag is gorgeous, what a super fun piece

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone got some great stuff- that sale was soooo killer! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! I love your purchases especially the sweater!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love this because I too always wonder what everyone else bought! I finally purchased a barcelona cami and ordered a pair of their work pants to try. They haven't come in yet, so I am not sure how either will fit. I wanted to order the scuba leggings but they were gone! Love what you bought.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh this is so fun because now I can copy everyone's outfits! I have worn the crap out of my scuba leggings and I'm so sorry I every doubted you for a minute on those :)
    ~Elise @ higheheelsglitteringeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice picks girls. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh la la. The leopard clutch & houndstooth Barcelona cami are out of this world. And guess what? They're sold out of course! :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great OUTFITS! I will also be extremely jealous of the giveaway winner but happy at the same time! I'm into neutrals lately, so that light sand London sweater is on my list now!
    ~Tatiana
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!