12/26/14

Friday Favorites 12/26/14

|
Happy Friday! I'm sharing a few favorites today as usual and attempting to keep my regular M/W/F schedule through the rest of the holiday season with short and sweet posts as time permits!


1. Back in Stock!

The Stretch Knit Ruche Mini Skirt that was one of my favorite pieces this fall as well as a reader favorite is back in stock!
Ruche Skirt: Express  / White V Neck: Old Navy / Striped Tee: Nordstrom / London Sweater in Silver Gray: Express


2. Sequin Season

'Tis the season to wear any amount of sequins you want for any occasion. And I probably don't need to tell you that Express always has a good inventory of fun, festive sequin pieces. Skye is ready to go with her High Waist Sequin Mini Skirt:


She mentioned that it has an elastic waistband making for an easy fit (and probably to accommodate the biggest holiday meals!).

3. Blog Life to Real Life

I had the best time on Monday night meeting up with these two ladies and their husbands for dinner:
Carylee  & Noelle in Express outwear (Classic Trench Coat & Moto Jacket)

This was my second time meeting each of them (but their first time meeting each other) and just like the first time, it was such a positive experience to find them in real life exactly as they are on their blogs. Noelle is sweet, kind, and compassionate. She's a great listener and a great friend. Carylee is so fun, friendly, and adept at making everyone instantly at ease in her presence! Like Noelle said in her post, we all instantly felt as if we'd known each other for years. It was definitely one of my favorite memories this holiday season and I hope it becomes an annual tradition!





Linking up with:
JoLynne / Alison / The Pleated Poppy / Rachelle & Charnele / Katie
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

  1. So awesome you girls were able to get together!
    Hope you had a happy Christmas, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Christmas and so glad you guys got to meet-up. I bet it was a lot of fun. I actually wore a similar look with the ruched skirt and sweater when it was colder, I will share it next month. Have a great weekend!

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ruched skirt is so cute! I got an Express gift card for Christmas that I wouldn't mind using towards that skirt! lol! I hope you had a great Christmas and it's so great that you were able to meet up with other blogger friends. I think that would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kind of skirt on the first pics! Nice looks!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is what I love about blogging. You get to meet such a great ladies and friend out there :)
    Merry Christmas dear, all the best. Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my grey ruched skirt from Express, I so want the black one now! Love the sequined skirt as well! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! A blogger meet up is always great!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thank you Gina, this was very sweet. We have to make it annual! It was so much fun. I loved every minute of it. Even the cars ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S - I cannot wait to get the ruched skirt! It looks so cute on everyone else, I hope it works on me too!

      Delete
  8. How fun to be able to meet up and celebrate the holidays with the husbands too! Love that sequin skirt! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post!!


    Would love to stay in contact, so please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Love your blog.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad that ruched skirt came back! It's like a Christmas miracle for Noelle!
    So great seeing you and can't wait for many more meet ups!
    Carylee | more pieces of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I love that you all got to meet up again!! Super fun!! With all this cold weather, maybe I need to take a trip to SoCal to warm up....lol!!!! :-) On an outfit note, gosh I do love the sequin skirt on Skye!!! I'm just too afraid to bite the bullet bc not sure how much used I'd get out of it, although I love them with super casual tops too...Anyway, Happy Holiday's my friend!!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you can rock a skirt! Love both of these on you and would love to have them in my closet! I just adore you three and love that you hung out in real life. So fun!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was great you all were able to get together Its always amazing to connect with great people http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought the ruche skirt last night when I saw that it was under $20. Thanks for featuring the sequin skirt. Can't believe I bought 2 skirts. Crazy! So glad to hear about your holiday meet up with the gals and their husbands. What fun you all are having. I really am happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the mini skirt looks! So many combos you can do, I love the necklace in the far left of the 3 outfits! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. It so cool that you get to meet up with these lovely ladies. I also have to say I'm proud of you for keep up with the regular schedule posts....I'm a completely reck lol. Next year will be better, since I now know what I need to do. Both skirt I'm eyeing because they are so cute!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for blates, glad you ladies got to get together :)

    Loving all the festive sequins at Express this season. I just did some damage yesterday online during their 50% off sale. Time for some mailbox stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfits! I like the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay for blogging meet ups :) glad you had a blasty blast. i love that first skirt on you, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!