11/14/14

Friday Favorites 11/14/14

|
It's Friday, so it's time for another round-up of some of my favorite outfits found around the web featuring current products from Express. It's getting tough for me to keep these lists to a reasonable length because there are so many great new pieces out and so many new ways to wear familiar pieces with the changing weather.

FAMILIAR PIECES:

I've been sharing the love for this Baroque Lace Tank since summer (e.g. here and here)  and was happy to see that Zeba picked it up on Clearance recently. I haven't tried wearing mine with a blazer yet but I just added that to my bucket list. (I set big goals in life, what can I say?)
Baroque Lace Tank - full outfit details: Ella Pretty Blog


The Barcelona Cami is another familiar favorite (e.g. this post) and I loved how Kellie styled hers for winter with a cozy cardigan: 
Barcelona Cami - Full outfit details: IE-Style 

There's probably no Express product more familiar to my regular readers than a Portofino shirt (here or going way back here), but they keep making great new prints and colors, like this Crystal Green version Noelle picked up:
Portofino Shirt - full outfit details: Beauty Girl 24


NEW PIECES TO LOVE:

The poncho and cape trend really seems to be picking up this fall and winter,  and Dee is right on top of it with her cozy Marled Hooded Knit Poncho:

And hey here's a familiar face in a new piece.  Ashley (my most recent Coffee Date) is rocking yet another great piece from Express, the Marled Open Stitch Tunic Sweater


On Monday I posted about the new London Sweater at Express (here) and they have already added yet another color option. This Striped London Sweater might actually be the one to make take the plunge on this piece, but I'm hoping to try it on in person first and get the sizing right:

* * *
That's it for my favorites this Friday. I have some fun posts lined up for next week so be sure to check back on Monday!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci /  Fashion Friday / September Farm & The Farmer's Wife

CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. I need to try the striped london but don't know if I should wait for black friday, dilemma dilemma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green Portofino is gorgeous! And I'm actually really digging that marked poncho! Who knew?! Love this recap. Thank you! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweaters, especially the poncho! Hoping there will be some great black Friday deals!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great favorites! I love that poncho! Have a fab weekend!
    xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Marianne, these are some great favorites! I always love seeing how pieces transition from seasons. It seems like both tanks are versatile. I bought a sweater similar to Ashley's at Target, and I love it. That shape is really easy and wearable. I can't decide how I feel about the cape trend...

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that striped London sweater! I might have to try one on too :) The Barcelona is the perfect layering piece. I like that it isn't bulky. I'm wearing one today (shocking).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know what I love about the Portofno...I love that you can just wear it with jeans and fun shoes (love her bow flats!) and your outfit rocks!! Love that! I'll have to try out my lace tank under a jacket too...great idea!! Thanks for the feature - xoxo
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh that striped london sweater is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of that green portofino ! Ugh I just want so many things from express right now but I need to focus on holiday shopping. The struggle...

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picks...right now I'm waiting for black Friday and Cyber Monday before I hit Express again. I have a couple pieces I want to get from there.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with the poncho and of course the striped sweater too;) Great picks, hope you enjoy your weekend:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the green portofino shirt! Gorgeous color..it's amazing how many of us shop at Express...wow! Have a great weekend!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that marled sweater, the colors just pop!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  14. My in-laws were visiting this weekend so I'm behind on my commenting. :-) I am looking forward to your post tomorrow about the London sweater. I "need" some sweaters like this. I like the solids but the striped one is calling my name too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!