11/2/14

Forever 21 Friends & Family

|
I know it's pretty random for me to post on a Sunday, but with the time change I have an extra hour today so hey, why not do a little blogging? It's also pretty unusual for me to highlight a store other than Express, but I've had great luck with shoes and bags at Forever 21 lately, so I thought I'd highlight some of my favorites since it's the last day of their Friends & Family Sale. Plus, they are offering free shipping on orders of $30 today so it's pretty tempting to pick up a few things.



I love these Sophisticated Slingback Booties :
Sophisticated Slingback Booties ($26.24 Sale price)

And a couple of my favorite Forever 21 bags:
Classic Faux Leather Mini Satchel (Pink bag, $22.32 Sale Price) and  Buckled Faux Leather Crossbody (White and blue bag, also in black and green: $19.92 Sale Price)

Forever 21 Also makes some very similar pieces to Express, like the lace Barcelona cami that's now discontinued:

And here are some Forever 21 options:
F21 Lace Camis
Chiffon Lace Tank ($10.24 sale price) and  Bombshell Lace Cami ($10.24 sale price)


They always have on-trend accessories like these scarves, all under $10 on sale:
F21 Scarves



And of course, plenty of designer inspired bags and shoes at bargain prices like these booties:

F21 Rag & Bone inspired booties
Rag & Bone Harrow Boots ($525) vs. Forever 21 Boots  $27.92 Sale Price

* * *

Happy shopping and be sure to check back tomorrow for my Pin-spired challenge post!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with: Natalia & Ashlyn

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. I was pleasantly surprised to see your post today. I love Forever 21 for accessories -especially scarves and shoes. You really can't beat their prices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true about the prices! I often get overwhelmed shopping there, and I think most of the pieces I love were things that someone else recommended (except the pink satchel). So hopefully my recommendations can help someone else!

      Delete
  2. Off to check out this sale, I haven't shopped at F21 in months so pray for me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Good luck! I have a lot better luck with shoes and accessories there than clothes (fit is very hit or miss for me and the return policy is not super easy) so definitely stick to those sections if you're unsure!

      Delete
  3. Omg! Yay for Sunday posts! This was fabulous! If I could keep my eyes open, I would so shop right now. What great finds! The bags are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots! LOVE it.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest handbags! F21 is one of the stores I love to shop in, they've really stepped their game up. These are all great looks, I especially love the chambray shirt with black short and the blue moto jacket look! Hope you had a restful Sunday!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! I need to check out that account, Barbie has always been fashionable in the past, don't know why I would doubt her now! Love your recreations! And I also had Day to Night Barbie, and coveted peach barbie! Lucky gal!
    -Chelsey
    --http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love F21 for their great dupes....love how the blue crossbody bag looks so similar to the Philip Lim x Target pashli - do they look similar in person? Also love the 2nd black and white lace cami you showed! I went to F21 today and came back with my (100th) white lace top LOL...I can't help it - they do them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits!
    xo, Shantell
    www.getyourchicon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!