11/20/14

Favorite Fall Footwear

|
This Fall I've really tried to stay away from the Portofino and Barcelona section at Express so I could upgrade my shoe and handbag options instead.  So in conjunction with Third Thursday Threads hosted by Bri and Carylee,  I'm reviewing three of my favorite new fall shoes today.

1. Sole Society Juli Wedges:

Available in various sizes at Nordstrom and Sole Society

I felt like my wardrobe was lacking in the leopard shoe department, so it was easy for Skye to convince me to get these Leopard wedge heels. I've had no trouble putting them to good use since then! For size reference, normally I wear either a 7 or 7.5 depending on the brand and type of shoe and I needed a 7.5 in these.

Portofino Shirt: Express / Grey Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Sole Society / Handbag: Piperlime / Necklace: Express

Skye and I both loved our leopard version so much we ended up getting the black ones too:

Left: Skye / Right:  Blazer: Piperlime (Similar) / Barcelona Cami: Express / Necklace: Kohl's / Shoes; Sole Society


2. Old Navy Booties:
Available at: Old Navy

I picked these up after seeing them on Kellie and Jasmin and they've been the perfect touch of fall color for my favorite color palette of black and white. For size reference, they only come in full sizes (6, 7, 8, etc.). Normally I wear either a 7 or 7.5 depending on the brand and type of shoe, and I took a 7 in these.
Tee: Gap / Skirt: Express (Similar) / Leggings: Express / Booties: Old Navy / Necklace: Express 

Tee: Nordstrom / Necklace (Left): Express / Wrap Skirt: Express / Booties: Old Navy
Old Navy/ Handbag: Piperlime


3. Express Triple Strap Heeled Bootie:


Available at Express

The first time I posted these, they were almost out of stock in every size online. But guess what? They're back! For size reference, they only come in full sizes (6, 7, 8, etc.). Normally I wear either a 7 or 7.5 depending on the brand and type of shoe, and I took a 7 in these.
Left:  (Minus the) Leather Jacket: Express
Center: Foil Cami: Express / High Waisted Jean Leggings: Express /
Right: Twill Moto Jacket: Express / Barcelona Cami: Express / Triple Strap Bootie: Express

* * *
It was tough to narrow this down to just three, but you can always find my day-to-day footwear favorites on Instagram. I'm planning a short and sweet Friday Favorites post for tomorrow so come on back and check it out!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
Tara / Alice /  Fashion Friday / Tori, Erika & Brooke / Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci 

CONVERSATION

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love my Juli leopard and black wedges. They are just essential for that ankle skinny jean outfit, adds that perfect sophistication to finish off the look. Do you know that you and I have about 10 of the same pair of shoes?! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoe review! I've had my eye on those Juli wedges for awhile and I love the wine color of those ON booties!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these shoes but especially the Old Navy booties, aren't they the comfiest!?

    xo, Jasmin
    www.jasmindaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burgundy booties are a fave of mine that you wear, I would have never guessed they were from Old Navy...awesome!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All totally solid choices! And of course, AFTER I find gray booties the Express ones come back in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. swoon....I love all of them!!! May need to seriously investigate the leopard wedges bc I love them every time you wear them!!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have leopard flats that I love. Those wedges in black though, would be PERFECT for work... I need a new pair of black heels. I wonder if they will have a black friday sale, because I'm cheap...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wedge heels. Leopard shoes (and purses) are such a great way to incorporate a little print into an outfit. I started to say I loved something else and then realized I should just say I love it all. Booties are everything! ;)

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these shoes, the leopard wedges are so cute. I might need to check them out.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you and a Thursday post!! Thanks so much for linking up! I approve of all of these shoes! If I didn't already have 2872636872 pairs of animal print shoes, I would totally jump on that bandwagon! And can we talk about the wine bootie outfit?! Not only are those booties fab, but that outfit has my name all over it. LOVE THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leopard wedges are super cute! I have a pair from Express that I got off of Poshmark. And love the two booties especially the Express pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!