11/28/14

Fall Reader Favorites Part 3

|
Today it's the finale of my Fall Reader Favorites list! All of these pieces are 50% at Express for Black Friday so it's the last chance for a great deal on some of the best, most versatile items that Express offers. Here are Reader Favorites #11-15ish (find #1-5 here and #6-10 here) with a variety of outfit styling options thanks to the help of my fellow Express-shopping blogger and Instagram friends.


11. London Sweater
Buy solids Here, Striped Here: Red sweater outfit by Erin / My outfits One / Two / Three


12. Oversized Plaid Shirt
Buy it here: Outfits by Me / Rachelle / Carylee /  Ashley 


13. Portable Charger Leopard Wristlet  & Leopard Foldover Clutch
 Charger Wristlet Here / Foldover Clutch Here / My outfit Here / Outfits by Amy Ann / Kellie  


14. Textured Knit Cover Up
Buy it here / Outfit set by Erin



15. Honorable Mentions: Anorak Jacket and Ruched Mini Skirt

I had to keep modifying this list during creation because several popular items like these are sold out! Technically each of these items were ranked higher on the list, and I decided to include them since there was a lot of reader interest and you can find very similar pieces at other retailers:

Anorak Jacket vs. Nordstrom Jacket / Crisscross Ruche Skirt vs. BR Skirt

And finally, I'm sharing my top three most-clicked products that are not from Express to round out the Reader Favorites. The #3 item is the Sophisticated Slingback Bootie from Forever 21.
Buy them here / Outfit by Skye / My outfits One / Two

* * *
And that is the end of the list! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and scored some excellent stuff during Black Friday sales. See you back on Monday!

Shop the Post:





Linking up with:
JoLynne / Alison / The Pleated Poppy
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

15 comments:

  1. I just bought that knit cover up and I love it! So comfy! I really like that foldover leopard clutch. I may try to see if they still have that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clutch!! Thank you for the features. You're the best. I just love that plaid shirt. If I hadn't already spent my budget, I'd be buying it! I feel like there have been so many sales all month long! I have been so tempted. Hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the picks from the fall readers. The plaid shirt is still on my list of things to get. Today unfortunately I'm decided that the online sale for black Friday was not the route to go, everything that I really want, my size were sold out. Total bum about that. Next time I will just buy my items before the sale.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a version of all of those except for the london sweater, and those slingback booties are so good I want them in brown.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Amy Ann, LOVE that clutch!! I so need a London sweater in my life too! Happy Black Friday and have a great weekend:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the over-sized plaid shirt and the leopard clutch!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these clothing! They are all so pretty :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Forever 21 booties, I've been looking for a tan pair for ages!

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sad because they didn't have the poncho nor the fringe mini at my local store! I ended up with a scarf and leggings. Plus a wholllllle lot of other stuff from other stores. I was even hoping for the twill moto jacket in another color but did not see any of those either. Hmmph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these picks! The leopard clutch is one of my favorites!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That black and white sweater is gorgeous!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might have ordered the striped london sweater. I almost ordered the portofino shirt as well but my husband caught me, er noticed i was shopping online, and said that i could only order 2 things, so i chose the striped shirt from nordstrom. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!