11/26/14

Fall Reader Favorites Part 2

|
Today it's Part 2 of my Fall Reader Favorites list! All of these pieces are 50% at Express right now for Black Friday and since I own most of them, I might be a little biased in saying that they are some of the best, most versatile items that Express offers. So here's here's a look at Reader Favorites #6-10 (find #1-5 here) with a variety of outfit styling options thanks to the help of my fellow Express-shopping blogger and Instagram friends.

6. Scuba Leggings
Outfits featuring Oversized Plaid Shirt / Similar Blazer  / Similar Top  / Similar Scarf & Similar Jacket  / 

Outfits by CaryleeOne / Two /  Three / Four


7. Foil Cami
By it here / Outfit set by Erin (with this sweater) / My fitting room reviews here


8. Marled Textured Knit Cover-Up
Buy it hereAs seen on Skye


9. Portofino Shirt

Solid Colors:
Buy Solid Colors Here / Outfits by Me / Noelle/ Jasmin / Marianne

Prints & Patterns:
Buy all prints & patterns here : Outfits by Me / Dee / Carylee / Rachelle


10. Baroque Tiered Lace Tank
Buy it here: Outfits by me One and Two / KellieZeba


And for the bonus material, I'm sharing my top three most-clicked products that are not from Express to round out the Reader Favorites. The #2 item is the Juli Wedge Pump at Nordstrom and Sole Society:
Buy them here and here: Outfits One / Two and Three  / Skye

* * *

Thanks again for reading today and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'll be giving thanks for each of you who have supported me over the last year and change, and I'll be back on Friday with the final five items on the list!

Shop the Post:




Linking up with:
 Alison Lindsey / Grace / Elizabeth / Brenna / Tara / Shanna / JoLynne
Friday Favorites: ErikaAndrea and Narci

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. It's crazy but I have almost all of these. I am so tempted to get another portofino but I really don't need another one. Happy Thanksgiving Gina!

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was debating about the foil cami but I think I need to go back online and get the Baroque tank. It would be such a great layering piece! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up! Honored to be apart of it! I really want that textured knit sweater Skye is wearing! Love it! I hope you have a fab Thanksgiving!
    xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty fab! You should own it...NOW!! :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. So many great pieces, obsessed with that cardigan!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I'm gonna need to run into express for that lacy tank ASAP!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Portofinos - check! Scuba Leggings - check (my faves)! Tiered Lace Tank - check! Obviously I'm right in line with everyone's faves, yay!! Ordered my cognac moto jacket last night, and oops, what do you know the houndstooth Barcelona cami slipped its way into my cart, darn it! lol
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I REALLY need a pair of scuba leggings! I love them but I still haven't gotten them. Maybe now that everything is 50% off I will grab them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so I guess I am going to Express to get scuba leggings on Friday! Great post!

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scuba leggings with the plaid shirt is MY FAVORITE! So casual cool!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those patterned Express tops are so nice. I especially want the piping one! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the scuba leggings and wish they looked good on me but they just don't work. I did a round up on my favorites and surprise? Mostly express lol! Well have a great day tomorrow with your family Gina :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, looks like the only thing I don't own yet is that marled cardi!! But I'm holding out for the poncho. The question is, can I wait until I shop in person to buy it?! Can't wait to see what your last 5 are!!
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that marled sweater and how Skye styled it. Great round up. Have a great Thanksgiving Gina!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am definitely getting loaded with the protofino shirts and the scuba legging since everything is 50% off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to have to put that outfit together again. Last time I wore it was for this photo...last year. OMG, so I bought something leopard from Express. I'll text you. Added the red barcelona to go underneath. You make me shop! Bad Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous picks! Love your leggings outfits!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I love scuba leggings and your's look great! I bought mine at old navy, but I guess I don't need to ask where you got yours...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So I did get the windowpane cami from Express but my beloved animal print sweater dress is sold out in my size ..I may need to go stalk the actual store! I love the portofino in Green!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. 50% off?! You are dangerous!! I still want the cami and I wouldn't mind that plaid shirt.... I've been on a shopping tear lately. It's bad.

    Xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok I really need the scuba leggings, foil came and baroque lace tank!! I was just in Express a couple of weekends ago and kicking myself for forgetting to pick up the leggings. Can you believe I don't have an Express store very close to me! Which sucks and why I don't shop there that often. It's newer to Canada and they haven't yet opened in the two major malls that are close to me, I hope they will soon! And can I say you are so fit and look amazing in everything Gina! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those scuba leggings! I haven't sorted out exactly what I'm wearing to Thanksgiving yet, so maybe I'll break out these bad boys... :)

    Happy Thanksgiving, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!