8/21/14

Portofino Sale

|
If I had a dime for every time someone wrote a comment on my blog saying, "I love the look of the Portofino shirt but I don't want to pay $60 for it," I might have like....fifty cents by now. But still, I imagine that if five people have taken the time to write comments about it, there are probably others who feel that way as well.

Well, for today only, ALL Portofinos are $29.90. That's basically 50% off for printed versions and 40% off the solid versions. Aside from combining coupons and rewards, this is about as good as the price gets.

If you need some help selecting a color or pattern, here's a little inspiration from my own collection and some of my friends and fellow addicts:

SOLID COLOR PORTOFINOS: 

View all colors HERE

A few styling options from Rachelle
One / Two / Three

A few of my favorite solid colors:


POLKA DOTS: 

Buy it HERE

Shown on Noelle and Carylee
One / Two / Three 

CONTRAST TRIM:

White Version with Black Piping: Buy HERE
Black Version with Ivory Piping: Buy HERE

Carylee's outfit details (Center Image): Here



OTHER PRINTS, STRIPES AND PATTERNS:

Click to buy: Blue Plaid / Black and White Stripes / Leopard  Blue & White Stripes

I said I wasn't going to buy any more shirts for the month of August, but I did have my eyes one Portofino for the 40% off Labor Day Sale  (fingers crossed that they do it again this year). But since this is a better price, it's more practical to get it now and save money, right?

I got the Oversized Plaid Portofino, which reminds me a lot of the Rails Plaid shirts. I love that look, but the Rails price of $128 is just too much for me.
Express Oversized Plaid Portofino vs. Rails Plaid

For now this is listed as a one-day sale on Portofinos, so I threw this post together as fast as I could. Sometimes they extend the deal, but I didn't want to take any chances. Let me know if you end up getting something for your collection!

Shop the Post:



Linking up with:
 I Feel Pretty / Pleated Poppy   Mix & Match Fashion /  The Fashion InformantFashion Friday / Crystal & Lindsay 

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the PSA! I'm off to online shop right now :) I think I need a striped or plaid one for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss about to get a couple :) thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am so sad!! I was way too busy to read blogs yesterday... guess that is my "punishment" hahah
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bummed I missed the sale! I wish I had seen this yesterday but I was in meetings all day at work and couldn't multi-task with blog reading. :(

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue plaid print but I tried it on and it was too sheer without a cami underneath. If they do their Labor Day sale again I am definitely pulling the trigger and buying a moto jacket this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello you had a bonus post and I totes missed it! Yay for portofino sales! I just got some rewards so perhaps I need the plaid one now! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. HOW DID I MISS THIS. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW, I CANT EVEN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, that is a great sale and I missed it!! I really want the plaid print one you have.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!