6/20/14

Features & Favorites 6/20/14

|
Aside from the Portofino shirt, I think Express has found itself a hot seller with one of its shirt designs this year. This Short Sleeve Baroque Lace Tee has been a popular choice on bloggers this year, like Tracy, Carylee, and Noelle.



So far I've only seen in it in white until Carylee (center image above) showed her mint version this week. They've now expanded it to seven different color options, so I'll be curious to see if any of the other colors gain popularity:

All color options available here:
Express Baroque lace tee

Remember that "blink and you missed it" floral midi skirt and crop top that were also really popular in the spring? Here's a refresher on the crop top as seen on April of The Sweet Escape:


The pieces are almost back but not quite, with a white version of this set for summer:

Express Floral Crop top and Midi Skirt
Crop top / Midi Skirt


With a blog name like Sprinkles & Sequins, I would certainly expect some sequins every now and then. Liz didn't disappoint with Express sequin mini skirt for a summer daytime look.


The exact one she's wearing is sold out, but you can always count on Express to have some version of a sequin mini skirt year round. In fact they might even have a reputation for that sort of thing, but a few sequins never hurt anyone:




One of my favorite things to find on the Express website are the glitches, so please make note of the text in the red circle below and giggle along with me.  I'm afraid to write much more about this one for fear of people Googling these words and ending up on my blog!



Thanks for reading today and I hope you get some sunshine in your neck of the woods on the first official day of summer this weekend!


Also Linking up with:
Fashion Friday /Friday's Fab Favorites / Casual Friday /Favorite Fashion Friday / The Lauren Elizabeth / Fashion Item Friday / Passion for Fashion  /  Friday Favorites / Friday FrillsNatalia & Ashlyn / The Pleated Poppy / Trend Spin

CONVERSATION

26 comments:

  1. Hahahaha to the glitch! Thanks for the shout out - it really is a great top.
    And great, now I want the lace tee in other colors! I love that Noelle tucked hers in. Great styling option!
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is too funny. The first lace top I love the short sleeves, mine long sleeves one will get no use anytime soon. I love the navy, since I'm off today I might stop by Express. Have a great weekend!

    xo
    ​PinkSole​

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha love when you point out the glitches! Great picks today! Love the lace top and I like how Carylee put the bandeau underneath it! I of course LOVE the crop top and midi skirt set!

    Have a great weekend Gina!!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sequined midi skirt is so beautiful, and I love the three outfit options with the baroque lace tee.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that floral crop top! SO CHIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha. It's always surprising when my picture pops up in my feed and it's not my post. :-) I do love this top. I may just have to get one in another color. I have also always wanted a sequin skirt but I think I'll wait on that until the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lace tee is really a best seller....love Carylee's color!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah that is too funny about the website glitch!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend, Gina!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that lace tee in my life! I love Carylee's mint version!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those studded wedges on pieces of me totally caught my eye! Love!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im obsessing over that top! All I've been purchasing lately is white lace, but I don't have the mint one. Need to go buy it.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those lacy tops are really cute--perfect for summer. I LOL'd at the Express glitch XD

    Melanie | UnraveledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...I need that floral midi skirt (though no crop top for me LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I like the faux pas and the lace tee is adorable! Are you going to rock the crop top/ midi skirt look? I just ordered one from eshakit & can't wait. (Good call about not writing about the mix up...otherwise you might have wound up with some interesting key word searches like me) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that baroque lace tee especially in Mint and light Blush colors. Carylee looks so cute in hers. All 3 ladies styled it so well. Liz's Outfit with the sequined mini and hot pink tee was a favorite of mine, too.

    I wrote a very raw post on my blog today. Would love for you to read it. Thanks. =) Enjoy the weekend, Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man I am glad you love my determination because sometimes I don't even feel I have a thread of it. Wow. Thanks for the encouraging word, Gina and for being here at *FiF* each fun week after week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww thank you so much for the feature.... i havent check express lately ...thanks for the
    update of this white version... i love both matching set... i want this set

    ReplyDelete
  18. That glitch is too funny! The lace top is so pretty, especially the mint color! I love that even though it lace, you can dress it up or down!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always admired that lace top! I love how it can be dressed up or down.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha...pants dump. I would not have even noticed. Love that lace top. Almost bought it myself. Hope you have had a great weekend!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving lace tops! Especially for summer.

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the long-sleeve version of the baroque lace tee and love it. Might have to get the short-sleeve version as well =) SD is so beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite places to visit. Enjoy your Monday, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the mention again Gina! It always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. that floral crop + midi is gorgeous. i could never pull it off, but i love the look of it. and that lace top, super cute. whenever i am looking for something with sequins, i always go to express! haha. that's funny you mention it, i never realised it until then but you can always count on them to have something cute and not tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha - store typos are too funny! Plus, those sequins skirts are all amazing! I think I need to convince my husband that we should dress up for dinner....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!