6/13/14

Features & Clearance Favorites

|
After a little fitness detour this week it's time to get back on the Express train because it's End of Season Clearance time.  I went rummaging through the virtual clearance bins to see what's available at bargain basement prices, and there are all kinds of familiar goodies. If you've been waiting for a good sale to get some of the things you've seen here, it's on now.

First though, just a couple of Express-style outfits I loved and can't resist sharing even though the pieces aren't on clearance.

I loved how Tatiana of We Shop in Heels wore the Anchor Print Portofino with her destroyed jeans and white pumps. And BTW, those pumps are called the Tatiana, which makes me think every girl needs a pair of shoes named after her!
Complete Outfit Details: Here

Stripes and florals seem to be the hot patterns to mix right now and Rachelle of Pink Sole did it perfectly with her High Waist Floral Full Skirt.
Complete Outfit Details: Here

ONTO THE CLEARANCE SECTION:

Everything from this point on is under $50 right now, and most of it is under $30. Some of the pieces I've featured in the past, some I've been stockpiling to feature at the right time, and I'd say CLEARANCE makes it the right time for everything.


Color Block Sweatshirt as seen on Natalia:

Wild Angels Graphic Tee as seen on  Makeover McKi

Cropped striped tank shown on Kelly's Kloset

Striped Two Pocket Shirt on Heather Ford of Fox 5 San Diego.


Zip Front Cami as seen on me (original post here) and again on Heather Ford. (Sorry Heather, it's really hard to get a decent picture of the shirt and you at the same time!)


Cropped Sweater as seen on Brooklyn Decker:


Striped Midi Skirt as seen on Carylee: Outfit details Here and Here


Lace Inset Trapeze Dress (my fitting room review here):


Strappy Two Layer Trapeze Tank (my fitting room review here):

Lace Inset Peasant Blouse:


Linen Cotton Relaxed Shirt:


Chiffon Pieced Two Pocket Shirt:

Contrast Piping Twill Moto Jacket:


Brushed Sateen LeggingsThe stock photo (left) makes these look much more washed out than real life. My version (outfit details here) are from last year and not cropped. Skye is showing this year's version, on the right, which look identical to me except for the length.


Cotton Anorak Jacket as seen here: (I know it's basically summer and I won't be wearing mine much for the next few months, but if you have thought about getting this, I would grab it now on clearance because you won't regret having it in the fall!)

* * *
In the past I've tried to deny being an enabler, but today I'm just going to own it. There are great pieces at great prices, so don't miss out on getting what you want in your size! Happy clearance shopping! 


Also Linking up with:
Fashion Friday /Friday's Fab Favorites / Casual Friday /Favorite Fashion Friday / The Lauren Elizabeth / Fashion Item Friday / Passion for Fashion  /  Friday Favorites / Friday FrillsAnything Goes / Weekend Wind Down  / Natalia & Ashlyn / The Pleated Poppy

CONVERSATION

25 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed out loud! I swear you can hear me over here. As I scroll through all your clearance goodies, I'm thinking- whew. So far so good. The only thing I'm holding out for is the anorak jacket. And then BOOM. There it is. Best for last.
    I bought it. :)
    Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you really are such an enabler! Thanks for sharing this today! I need to get my hands on that striped tank top and Carylee's striped midi skirt! (I love stripes way too much!)

    Have a great weekend Gina!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! That moto jacket is awesome and I like how you tied your linen shirt. Happy Friday friend!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great choices here-I wouldn't know what to pick!! The Express sale is really awesome-I linked to it in my post today. Enjoy your weekend:)
    Marta xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh, temptation calling!!!! Too many great choices here! I actually greatly appreciate how you show us "real life" pictures of these products...it makes such a difference seeing them on people versus just the stock photos. Much better sense of color and how they "wear". Thanks for the ideas...we'll see if I give in this weekend ;-)
    Kellie @ ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great looks! I love Express's clothing, I just haven't had much of a shopping budget lately... hopefully soon there are so many great pieces! Also, with the linen shirt, are you wearing JustFab heels?! If so I have the same pair and LOVE THEM :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! In the pink linen shirt I'm wearing Forever 21 strappy sandals (in the outfit with shorts) and then the mint heels (with the white pants) are Aldo Grumney from last year. I have never been able to find anything similar to link to for those so thanks for the tip on JustFab!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the feature and although I decided to stop shopping for a while that last moto jacket is hunting me. looooove it! BTW what size are you wearing in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by to check it out, Rachelle! I am wearing a 0 in the navy blue twill moto jacket. I wear a 0 in most blazers and jackets at Express, sometimes a 2 . Hope that helps!

      Delete
  8. Ahhh I want that military jacket so badly!! May have to swing by later!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, Thanks for the feature! <3 <3 I am loving so many outfits here. My favorites are the midi skirts that I can't get enough!!! I HAVE to stop by express. Have a great weekend. XO, Tatiana
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by Tatiana! Yes, it's definitely worth getting in there before everything good gets picked over and taken!

      Delete
  10. All of these choices are awesome! I'm 9 months pregnant, so I can't wait to go crazy and shop when I get back to my pre-pregnancy size. Just counting down the days now. ;)
    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes fast and delivery goes smoothly! SO CLOSE to being done!

      Delete
  11. I love the stripes and floral trend! <3

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sale choices! I love the cropped stripe tank and the floral skirt! I might have to stop by Express this weekend. Now if only those high waisted stripe shorts that so many people would go on sale...

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, maybe on the 4th of July there will be a storewide 40% off. That might be your best bet for getting those. But they are WORTH IT! :)

      Delete
  13. All of these choices are great! I love the trapeze tank and dress and I really need to get to that Anorak jacket! I'll have to stop into Express asap! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is full of eye candy. So pretty.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I will have to check out Express again...

    Cheresa
    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sales and I always enjoy this features post on Fridays. Love the Moto Jacket, Anorak Jacket and Linen Shirt. Great light color Pink too. =)


    Hope your weekend was FAB!! Happy Father's Day to your father and husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the pale pink shirt and white jeans on you...those are great colors for a tan. :) Also, OMG I want the outfit that Kelly's Kloset has on...it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. agh! i want the anchor shirt, the floral skirt, and i love love that green jacket. perfect fall jacket. and that pink is really pretty too. darn it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!