2/3/14

Shopping with Bethenny

|
Just this weekend I discovered that Bethenny Frankel (or most likely her assistant or wardrobe manager or whatever) shops at Express. From what I've seen she has a lot of great outfits, so hooray for another celebrity Express fan!

All images via Bethenny.com

Here's the thing, though. She mainly wears Express tank tops. I mean, of all the cute things at Express you go for the tank tops? Don't get me wrong, the tanks I've owned from Express are perfectly fine, but they're no Portofino shirt or (Minus the) Leather Jacket.

Bethenny Frankel Express Tank Top outfits

According to her website, in each of the three outfits above she's wearing a tank top from Express, and my guess is that it's the Best Loved Cami Bra.

I've pinned a lot of her outfits from on and off TV duty on this Pinterest Board, and even though she's not maximizing her Express shopping options, a lot of her looks can be easily re-created there.

Bethenny striped sweater outfit, Express duplicate
Image: Source
Similar item: Striped Rolled Sleeve Sweater

Bethenny denim jacket white pants white tank top outfit
Image: Source

Similar items: Denim Jacket / White Tank / White Jeans

Bethenny white top black sequin mini skirt outfit, Express duplicate, celebrity copycat outfit
Image: Source

Similar items: Short Sleeve TopSequin Skirt / Status Link and Rhinestone Necklace


Bethenny Frankel heart sweater boyfriend jeans outfit
Image: Source

Similar items: Heart Jacquard Tunic SweaterAnkle Rolled Boyfriend Jean / Square Buckle BeltTarget Fedora

And one thing I noticed in browsing Bethenny's outfits is that girlfriend LOVES her some orangey-coraly-salmon (I hate naming colors) shades:

Image Sources: OneTwoThreeFour

Image Sources: One, Two, ThreeFour

Coincidentally, Express is carrying a lot of this color lately as well, which would make her right at home:

Express Bright Tamale


Bottom: Bateau Neck Zip Shoulder Tee / Pleated Keyhole Fit & Flare Dress / Slub Knit Two Pocket Shirt

And I have to confess: last spring I even shopped around to re-create one of her outfits, so here's my own Bethenny copycat look:

Image: Source
My outfit details:
Blouse: Bebe 
Pants: Express Ankle Zip Jean Legging
Belt: Forever 21? (Old), Target Similar
Necklace: Express
Shoes:
Zara, Nine West Similar in Black, Option, Option

Thanks for stopping by! Once again, I'm hosting Manic Monday with More Pieces of Me so feel free to link up! If you've found me, I'd love to find you and know what you're blogging about today!

Linkup Button



We'd love to have YOU link-up with us for Manic Monday.

Here are the simple guidelines:

1. Click below to add a link to your recent post. Any topic is fine!

2. Please make sure your post has links back to both More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express.

3. It would be very cool if you followed along with us via the social media platform of your choice (Bloglovin, Pinterest, Twitter etc.), but as long you link back to the hosts it's all good. 

Thanks for linking up!
More Pieces of Me        

Monday Linkups:
Marvelous Monday Monday Must Haves / Funday Monday
Mingle Monday / Monday Bloom

Tuesday Linkups:
Style Elixir / Love Your Look  / Stylish Tuesday / Trend Spin Tuesday

CONVERSATION

29 comments:

  1. I love her style. I like your executions as well. My favorite is the bottom right. I will have to copy this look soon. Have a great Monday, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bethenny's style and I have to say, your copycat outfit is just as good if not better than hers. What's the color of that blouse? It looks close to a persimmon color. It's so pretty!

    Cynthia
    http://www.myrosecoloredshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coral and white jean look. I don't have enough of this color in my closet. BTW - I stopped in Express this weekend and they were sold out of the coral leopard scarf :-(

    Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes in your recreation look!! Bethenny has great style! I've never noticed before this, though. Maybe it's because I don't have cable so I never watch her shows, haha :). Hope you had a good weekend!!
    wwww.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the white skinny jean with the coral blouse!! And those shoes!!!! <3 Spring fever!
    Thanks for the link up opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I was just talking to some friends last week about how fashionable she is and how I watch her show primarily for her cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bethanny Frankel! Her style is so right up my ally.. casual yet chic! Love the copycat look you put together! The sandals you are gorgeous!!

    Happy to link up with you and Carylee again today!!

    Erica
    www.casuallystyled.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love so many of those looks! especially the heart sweater and orange top.
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love express and i love bethenny's style :)

    Found your post via Monday Bloom link up... hope you stop by and let me know your thoughts on my outfit. :)

    Rhea, Et Cetera - mixing patterns and texture

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her style.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I am Ada. =) Nice to have found your blog. My first time ever linking up with you & Carylee and will remember to do so every Monday now. Betheny looks so chic - great inspiration. It looks like I had Orange in mind too because I am also wearing Bright Orange. Check it out! It is a great color, what can I say. =)

    Hope you stop by my blog and we can support and follow each other. Have a Great Week, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE Bethenny's style- so gorgeous-- I want one of everything in my closet! (She has an interesting segment on her talk show tomorrow about how different sizes fit the same sized woman in different ways--looks super interesting!)
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. She has a great style!

    Hurrah for a new link up, I've just found it today..

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for commenting on my blog!! I l am in love with your blouse! Great color;)
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love her style, and the look you created! Such a creative post, and as always I love the link up thanks for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like your outfit more than hers actually. Those sandals are awesome!

    Stephanie
    http://vainandsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post. I love her style and I love you recreation. I need more coral/salmon/peach in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bethenny has great style- but you're right, there are so many other killer options at Express she should snap up! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love her style and love coral/white in the spring!
    And srsly your shoes. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love bethenny! I remember featuring her in a blog post a couple years ago :) she always looks sleek and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are too funny! "she's not maximizing her Express shopping options" :) They should really hire you, you're are the best spokeswoman for them. I love this post too...it's very creative to create a star's whole wardrobe using affordable options. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't know she shopped there, cute outfit options!
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh loved this post :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love her and her style... and those Zara shoes? Killer! But most of their shoes are...

    Stopping by via Trend Spin!
    www.fashionablymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an awesome post!! Very interesting to read! And I agree, of all the things at Express!:))

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. She has great style. It is hard to come by a cami you know and love. I buy them in bulk, myself. thanks for sharing on Funday Monday.

    Your guest host,
    Stephanie
    www.newlymynted.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a co-worker that is obsessed with Express tank tops as well, it's odd but she says if I had boobs like hers I would understand lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!