11/8/13

Style Inspirations 11/8/13

|
Before I get on with the links, I wanted to mention the sale going on at Express right now. Everything is Buy One, Get One 50% off for the entire store (and online). Plus $25 off every $75 you spend with code 2933. I love the idea of this sale since I don't always want to get two things in the same category, but feel like I need to in order to get the best average price per item.

Express is also doing a giveaway contest on Twitter. If you tweet a selfie to #EXPownit you're entered to win an "epic holiday sweepstakes." More details coming on that next week, but I'm already liking the sound of it. So far I'm surprised that I've only seen men submitting selfies, but I'm impressed with how stylish they are!

First up I have some product IDs from Express Twitter. The girl on the right is wearing the Drop Double Breasted Coat and Colorblock Side Slit Shaker Knit Sweater:


Bows & Sequins went all-Express in a Jacket, Sweater, Scarf, Moto Leggings and Bracelet.


Lemon Stripes also had a complete look c/o Express with this Blouse, Skirt, Sunglasses and Booties:

 Sydne Style is giving away three of these Express blazers (Minus the) Leather sleever blazers this month. Click here to enter and view the first way she styled it with the Lace Stripe Tee below. (Her second outfit can be found here.)



Vogue & Heels wore a cozy, oversized Express sweater this week. For a current Express sweater to recreate this look, try the Bateau Neck Cable Knit Sweater or Studded Side Slit Shaker Knit Sweater.



Express jeans got some blog love this week on Four Seasons Style Express in Stella Slim Flare Jeans and Bedazzles After Dark in a very similar, previous version of Boyfriend Jeans from Express:



BeautyGirl24 put together a polished-but-comfortable look with these sweater leggings:


J's Everyday Fashion styled this Polka Dot Dress and gave some extra input on fit:


With Love From Kat styled this Plaid Mini Skirt for fall with some over the knee boots:


The Shopaholic SAHM wore this Diamond Cut Hoop Necklace  this week.


More Pieces of Me showcased more pieces of her Express accessories collection here and here.


Sarah with Moxie made her Express poncho look cozy and sophisticated this week. Her version is no longer available, but for a similar look from Express you could wear this Asymmetrical sweater or a poncho in a different color.


Skirt the Rules styled her pencil skirt in her alma mater colors:


And finally, for a preview of some gorgeous Express Holiday Collection items including this Metallic Jacquard Fit and Flare Dress, check out Haute Canada.


Thanks for reading and I'll be back next week with more news and reviews!

CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I think it would make a gorgeous alternative to a LBD for a holiday party. Can't wait to get my hands on it in store. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful items. It looks like I will be going to express this weekend. Glad to know about the sale, thank you!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot wait to see what you choose and how you wear it on your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the asymmetrical sweater! I'll be shopping Express this weekend.

    -Franci
    www.TheFashionPalate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, more Express fans and blogs for me to stalk! Can't wait to see an Express look from you. :)

      Delete
  4. omg I saw this and couldn't believe the deals for Express. I'm trying to restrain myself. haha
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't make it easy, do they? I keep saying I'm not buying anything else until Black Friday but these deals are pretty hard to pass up!

      Delete
  5. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other! I will follow right back, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Reneta. Can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete
  6. i love ponchos, I've been looking for good ones for weeks...thanks for the inspiration!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Arianna!

      I saw Sarah's exact poncho in store yesterday even though it's not online right now. So if you liked the one she has it might be worth calling your local store!

      Delete
  7. Everything from Express is always so covet-worthy!! I was practically drooling over that denim dress at the Holiday Preview! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!