11/1/13

Style Inspirations 10/30/13

|
Ready to see some Express clothes in action? This week I even have a couple of celebrities making appearances, which is always fun to see.

The first celebrity sighting is TV Actress Claire Holt, (from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals). Claire was wearing the Star Cluster Portofino Shirt and a (Minus the) Leather Fit & Flare Skirt at a recent event. (Side note: has anyone seen the show The Originals? Is it good?)

While I'm on the subject of actresses famous for vampire-themed work, Ashley Greene was also out and about in the Star Intarsia Sweater. It was apparently brand new because she still has the size sticker on.  Oops! Glad to see I'm not the only one who's made that mistake!

The final celebrity on the list is Brooklyn Decker, and she's wearing a red cropped sweater, paired with a Stretch Knit Pencil skirt.

Another photo from Express Instragram  features one of my favorite jackets that I talked about here. The girl on the far right in this photo looks to be wearing the Seamed Twill Moto Jacket. It was previously available in two colors (Licorice and Foliage), but they added a black version this fall.


The Convertible Sleeve Portofino Shirt made another appearance this week on A Memory of Us. For plenty of other styling options for this piece, check out my Portofino Style Guide.


Chic Street Style enjoyed some warm weather in Greece (lucky!) and wore a similar white peplum top:


J's Everyday Fashion added this (Minus the) Leather trench to complete her casual look:

This Ruffled Trench coat (Similar) in metallic khaki can be seen on Living in Color Print and Belle de Couture (c/o Express):

My Superficial Endeavors put these pieces (V neck sweater, Essential Shirt, and Editor pants) together for a day at the office. And just in case you missed Monday's post, you can go here to see 37 other ways to wear Express Editors to work!


Haute Pink Pretty wore this  (Minus the) Leather Flower Hem Tank c/o Express:

A Memory of Us styled her striped Express dress for fall with a blazer and scarf.  This Striped Dress is almost identical to hers and on clearance now:

Another blogger wearing almost the same striped dress above is More Pieces of Me. She styled hers with a (Minus the) Leather Moto Jacket, which is another of my favorite jackets (and a celeb fave, too!):

Poor Little It Girl dressed up her Khaki Green Stretch Cotton Jacket:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll check back soon!

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of paranormal fiction. The Originals is beginning to be a fav of mine as I've read all of The Vampire Diaries books. So the spin off (to me) was not a let down and it's getting very interesting. You've done very good with this post. I'm filling up my shopping cart at Express right now & taking advantage of the coupon and sale. Have a great weekend.
    http://theshopaholicsahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback on The Originals. I think I'm going to add it to my DVR and hope they do a marathon or some repeats soon so I can get caught up. Or maybe they have episodes on On Demand...hmm. And yeah, I'm with you. If I can't make it to a store this weekend I'm taking advantage of the free shipping on $100 offer!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out and I love that last green jacket, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking in, Ginny! I always love to see what you're wearing, whether it's from Express or not. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous post. So full of inspiration. I love Clare's outfit! xx

    Have a great day,
    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!