10/15/13

Wine Portofino Shirt Update

|
Last week in my Style Inspirations post I was very excited about the arrival of more fall color options in the Portofino shirt. I specifically mentioned the Wine version, which was looking quite purple on the website. Now that I have it in my possession I wanted to give you a real life color comparison in case you are considering adding this one to your collection.

Here's a side-by-side comparison of how it looks on Express.com vs. real life:

Express portofino shirt, blouse, top, wine color

In this case I think the color portrayal is pretty accurate, and if you were looking for a burgundy Portofino, this one might not do be right for you. But if you don't mind a more purple shade of wine (Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot perhaps?) this will make a great addition to your closet.

Express also has a new Wild Orchid (available here) color for the Portofino:

Express portofino shirt, blouse, top, wild orchid color

This one looks like a rich, jewel-toned pink to me, which is definitely a more of a fall friendly color than Fluro Pink and Hot Pink which have been out for awhile.

See you tomorrow for some Style Inspirations!







CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. That pink one is so pretty... is it too much to own 2 pink portofino's!?

    Ps. I just added you on BlogLovin'! Can't wait to read more!

    www.amemoryofus.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a fall/winter pink and a separate spring/summer pink sounds very practical!

      And thanks for following me! Of course I'm always following my fellow Express shopaholics...it's part of my "job" here. :)

      Delete
  2. I love both those shirts! Such pretty colors!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This just reminded me that I wanted the Wild Orchid. And since they are by one get one cheaper, I got the cobalt, too. But even better, I had $30 in rewards, so the cobalt was free!
    -Carylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Express Next rewards are the best!! I need to do a post about it...I do all kinds of little stuff to boost my points.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!