10/9/13

Style Inspirations 10/9/13

|
Before I get to my roundup of Express Style Inspirations found around the web, I have an important announcement: the Portofino shirt is now available in Wine: 


express wine portofino blouse top

When they had 40% off everything over Labor Day I remember thinking the Portofino color selections were still very spring-summer, and wishing they had some more Fall-friendly colors. Well, they read my mind. I ordered this one so I'll let you know if it's more burgundy or more purple in real life. (If you've already seen it in person, leave me a comment and let me know!)

Speaking of the Portofino top, it was one of my most-seen Express items this week:




See it in Cayman Blue on My Superficial Endeavors, in white on A Memory of Us, ivory on BeautyGirl24, in Chelsea Blue on My New Favorite Outfit and a try-on of the camouflage print (with the Bird Print version peeking out in the background!) on My New Sweat Life



RAISED RIB FIT & FLARE DRESS, (MINUS THE) LEATHER MOLESKIN & MOTO JACKET, KNOTTED SHIMMER CHAIN NECKLACE, SIDE ZIP BOOTIE:


You can see this head-to-toe (c/o) Express look on Bows & Sequins.

MIXED MEDIA MOTO JACKET, LEOPARD PRINT KEYHOLE SLIT SHELL TOP

express mixed media moto jacket, leopard keyhole slit shell top, halter

See these paired together on All Dolled Up.

STUDIO STRETCH WIDE WAISTBAND EDITOR PANTS


My Superficial Endeavors styled her Portofino top (above) with these pants (exact color may vary). 

PERFORATED (MINUS THE) LEATHER YOKE SWEATSHIRT

express perforated minus the leather sweatshirt

See it styled here on More Pieces of Me.

LONG FILIGREE EMBELLISHED NECKLACE, LONG MIXED CHAIN NECKLACE


express long filigree embellished necklace, mixed chain

See how The Shopaholic SAHM wore them here.


STUDIO STRETCH WELT POCKET PENCIL SKIRT


express studio stretch pencil skirt

See a similar Express pencil skirt styled on A Memory of Us.


STELLA EXTREME STRETCH JEAN LEGGING


express extreme stretch stella jean legging black

See these on GLAMBAMxo.


ASYMMETRICAL KNIT TRIMMED WOOL COAT


express asymmetrical knit trimmed wool coat

See a fitting room review of this coat on My New Sweat Life.


MULTI-FUNCTION CHAIN LINK BRACELET WATCH

express multi function chain link watch rose gold

See Haute Pink Pretty wearing this (c/o Express) here, here, and here

DOT AND SPOT INFINITY SCARF


express dot and spot infinity scarf

See a previous version of this Express scarf styled by K on the Bay, or get the current version here.


I hope you found some shopping and style inspirations. If you're shopping for a fall jacket, check back soon for my (Minus the) Leather Jacket Style Guide. You might be persuaded to join my fan club for that one!





CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing!! Just received my coupons in the mail and the extra 40% off sweaters, outerwear email. I just may have to start another shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the portfolio shirt, thanks for the mention.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time for them to come out with more fall colors in the top! I definitely felt the same way as you about it. Thanks for mentioning me again :) Great job!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful items! Very classy. That plum shirt and the rose-gold watch are perfect.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watch reminds me a lot of the Michael Kors bracelet watch, only a little more affordable, which is always nice.

      Delete
  5. Love the wine color. I would love to rock it with a matching lipstick. Oh, also I think you asked me how I liked the bird print. I LOVE it. Unfortunately for some reason, the arms are a lot smaller in this print than in other Portofino shirts I have tried. It's pretty weird and bums me out.

    I love the high waisted pants on MSE. I want them but can't get away with high waisted anything because of these hips lol.
    Thanks for the mention lady!
    mynewsweatlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, your blog is AWESOME! Second, I really hope they get more fall colors for the Portofino also. I would love a charcoal gray version. Keep up the great work pulling this content together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Kristi! I really appreciate your visit and feedback. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!