10/23/13

Style Inspirations 10/23/13

|
Once again, Express clothes and accessories are popping up all around the web and I've enjoyed finding some new pieces and bloggers to feature here. As I do this list each weeks, I continually revise my criteria for including links in my list to keep it current and relevant. If you want to know more about that, you can go to my Blog Reads page.  But if you just want some fashion inspiration, read on!

The Snakeskin Print Portofino as I showed here is available for purchase online now! Click here to view.
Also shown with Similar Shoes / Jeans / Necklace

Yesterday I mentioned this photo from Express Instagram. The brunette on the left may be wearing a (Minus the) Leather Fit & Flare Skirt or Quilted Skater DressAnd the blonde on the right is wearing the Embroidered Chiffon Caftan.


You can see this Zippered Marled BouclĂ© Mini Skirt on GLAMBAMxo:

See outfits styled with this Double V Neck Sweater and Ankle Zip Leggings on The Shopaholic SAHM:

Chic Street Style is wearing her  (MINUS THE) Leather Jacket in Italy this week. And to see a variety of options for styling this jacket be sure to check out my Style Guide.


Click to see This Time Tomorrow in a ready-for-work suit look c/o Express, and in the same category, you can also see how More Pieces of Me remixed her Portofino shirt living out of her suitcase for business travel:


See these Sexy Stretch Leggings on Le Stylo Rouge:

You can get this black & white version of the Colorblock Slub Knit Tunic Sweater (on sale!), and see it styled in a different (sold out) color on All Dolled Up.

See how 9 to 5 Chic styled these pieces together, c/o Express:
camouflage parka, tartan plaid mini skirt, side slit shaker sweater

 Life of the party paired these two items in her look. And the good news is that both the top and pants are on sale now!

Click to see Chic Street Style wearing a similar Express polka dot top with this jacket.

See how 
Haute Pink Pretty wore this Embroidered Lace Tee.

My Superficial Endeavors styled this Sleeveless Blouse for day and evening with two different Express skirts:

Check out another great night-out look on My Superficial Endeavors with this Studded Mini Skirt:

Mix & Match Fashion  wore this Colorblock Side Slit sweater for a casual weekend look:

The Shopaholic SAHM put together a look with this Casual Boyfriend Cardigan:

Bows & Sequins used this necklace and bracelet to complete her look:

Leopard Martini paired her Express shorts with ribbed knit tights for a fall look:

All Dolled Up is rocking her Leopard Portofino Shirt here:

 Le Stylo Rouge put together an all-neutral look with this Portofino shirt:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you found someone whose style inspired you this week, and check back soon for my Wear-to-Work Style Guide featuring Express pants.

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, ME TOO! I also want the lifestyle that has events for me to wear some of this stuff. It's so fun.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen that embroidered lace tee before! I LOVE it! Heading to Express's website now :)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I put these lists together I find something like that..."Hey...I didn't know Express made that!" I thought I knew their stuff so well but they have a lot of inventory these days and are always adding new stuff.

      Delete
  3. Hi there, doll! Thanks for swinging by my blog- and thanks so much for linking back! :) Hope you're having a good Wednesday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank YOU for coming by to check it out. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm loving everything you put out. It makes me want to shop Express more!! I bought 2 amazing necklaces over the weekend from Express. I can't wait to style them. Thanks for featuring me. ~xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comments! I aim to please and create helpful content so I'm always glad to have a satisfied reader! :) Can't wait to see how you style your necklaces. (And for me, yes, that's a thing...it takes me some experimenting to find the right combo of necklace & top!)

      Delete
  5. Oh lala, that grey skirt with the black zippers are gorgeous, love it.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!