10/21/13

New Look and a Big Sale

|
First, you might notice things are looking a lot better around here! A big thanks to Aubrey at The Kinch Life Designs for the much-needed blog makeover. I knew from the beginning that I would need help in the design department here because me trying to make blog design happen is like Gretchen Wieners trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen!

Second, Express is having a big sale tonight! (I'm sorry to the East Coast people who are already asleep! Maybe you'll get the early morning selection.) Select items are 50% off and Free Shipping starts at $100 (instead of the usual $125). I noticed a few things that I have featured here are included in the sale, plus this one I was set to include in this week's Style Inspirations.

Express poncho, embroidered chiffon caftan top, lace

Express had this photo on their Instagram account from an event at NYU last week. The blonde on the right is wearing this Embroidered Chiffon Caftan top:

Express poncho, embroidered chiffon caftan top, lace

Which is 50% off tonight!

All of these items have been included recently in Style Inspirations or Trend Watch and are also 50% off tonight:



Happy Shopping!


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Digging your new look! And sadly (or thankfully to my wallet), I missed the sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm trying to keep my wallet safe until Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales. Those are always amazing!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!