10/11/13

(Minus the) Leather Moto Jacket Style Guide

|
When trying to think of where to start with this post, I was tempted to grab my Portofino Style Guide and just cut & paste the word "Portofino" with "(Minus the) Leather Moto Jacket." Many of my comments on that shirt apply to this jacket as well.  In a nutshell:
  • It's versatile
  • It's flattering
  • It's highly rated and very popular
One thing I love about this jacket is that the faux leather looks real. When wearing mine, I have been complimented several times on my "leather jacket." There are plenty of places to get an affordable faux leather jacket, but more often than not, they look like cheap plastic. For the price, I personally haven't found anything better looking than this.

If you already own one of these jackets and are a fan like myself, you're in good company. First, I present the celebrity members of the (Minus the) Leather jacket fan club, Carrie, Camilla, and Kristen:

Express (minus the) leather moto jacket, celebrities, carrie underwood, camilla belle, kristen bell

(Images via Express.com)

Carrie & Kristen appear to be wearing the (Minus the) Leather Distressed Moto Jacket. (Hard to tell from the photos and they didn't bother to send me their outfit details. Go figure.) Camilla looks to be wearing this version.

This jacket has also made a couple of television appearances:


Vampire Diaries featuring (most likely) this version in Sand, and The Nine Lives of Chloe King using the original version.

Once again, I've had the privilege of collaborating with some fantastic ladies (thank you to each of you!) to bring you a host of styling options for this jacket. If you're watching your spending and want to make sure you get a lot of mileage out of each purchase you make, this piece will not disappoint. 


Dressed up:



Express (minus the) leather jacket, dress, heels, how to wear

L-R: Sarah's Real Life, All Things Katie Marie, Sydne Style

Dressed Down:


Express (minus the) leather jacket, jeans, how to wear

Express (minus the) leather jacket, leggings, scarf, boots


Put a sling on it:



Express (minus the) leather jacket, dress, style

This one from Makeover McKi deserved its own category!

Thanks for reading and I hope you're feeling inspired to pull out your (Minus the) Leather Jacket and try some new styling options. 

Shop the Post:



CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. Loving that you are so detailed. Thanks for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very inspiring! Great job capturing its versatility! And thank you for the mention!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic post! I love how you took different people's personalized looks and put them together. I really love how you showed it's versatility. Great post! :)


    iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love how you showed examples of both celebs and bloggers as well as all the different ways it can be styled. I really love my jacket and I can't wait to pick up another one in black.

    Thanks so much for the shoutout btw! :)

    -Rinny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for contributing Rinny! You had a lot of great detail photos of the jacket on your site I hope everyone gets a chance to check that out. :)

      Delete
  5. great and lovely collection in leather jackets i really like your post and all photos any one want to this type jackets visit Online Cool Men Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. leather shirts from £89.99-£29.99. Our motto is, “To us a customer is the most important person in our business. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him.” We provide leather shirts that come in 29 different types of styles designed to fulfill our customer’s every leather kink and fetish. Anyone can select from our designs or the customer’s own design can be utilized to add your personal style to any of ourleather shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. leather shirts from £89.99-£29.99. Our motto is, “To us a customer is the most important person in our business. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him.” We provide leather shirts that come in 29 different types of styles designed to fulfill our customer’s every leather kink and fetish. Anyone can select from our designs or the customer’s own design can be utilized to add your personal style to any of ourleather shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love how you showed examples of both celebs and bloggers as well as all the different ways it can be styled. I really love my jacket and I can't wait to pick up another one in black.
    womens leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love how you showed examples of both celebs and bloggers as well as all the different ways it can be styled. I really love my jacket and I can't wait to pick up another one in black.
    leather motorcycle jackets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I love how you showed examples of both celebs and bloggers as well as all the different ways it can be styled. I really love my jacket and I can't wait to pick up another one in black.
    leather jackets for women

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love my jacket and I can't wait to pick up another one in black I love how you showed examples of both celebs and bloggers as well as all the different ways it can be styled. Lace Up Fly Leather Pants for Women

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, These Moto Leather Jackets are simply awesome and I was finding one, I appreciate you for sharing as this article is very helpful and keep updating about different styles of leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

  14. Hi! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fshion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice article and I want to appreciate you for sharing, I was wondering can you please also tell me about Celebrity Leather Jackets as I think celebrity jackets can make me feel like a celebrity and it would be nice if you suggest me the best place to buy celebrity jackets from :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!