10/17/13

Express Trend Watch: Plaid

|
If you want to get on board with the plaid trend that's everywhere this fall (according to CNN at least!), there are a few options available at Express right now.  Surprisingly, their selection of plaid is not as extensive as what they have to offer in the first two trends I covered, Camouflage and Leopard.  But they do have a few fun pieces, and you may recall seeing a few of them in past Style Inspirations posts.
tartan plaid, portofino, mini skirt, tank, chiffon, editor pants, columnist, top

Top: One, Two, Three

Middle: One, Two, Three
Bottom: One, Two, Three

I haven't discussed men's fashion at Express on this site yet, because honestly I don't know if there's an audience for it. But if you're a man reading this and would like me to feature more men's fashion, let me know!  (Not to mention plaid scarves are unisex, aren't they?)


From EXPRESS Men:
Express Men, Tartan, Plaid, Scarf, Bow tie, socks, pocket square

Top: One, Two, Three

Middle: One, Two, Three
Bottom: One, Two, Three


Thanks for stopping by! I'll have more news and reviews soon, and next week I'll be analyzing dress pants at Express to explain the differences in styles. (Women's pants only...sorry men!)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!