10/2/13

Express Style Inspirations 10/2/13

|
In order to make this site a little more visual and useful to Express shoppers, I'm going to try a couple of new things with my Style Inspirations posts. First, I'm only going to link to inspirations that are featuring items still available at Express or very, very similar items there. For example if someone is wearing Stella Legging Jeans from last year, I'll include their link because this year's version will (usually) be close enough. Or if the specific color featured is sold out on an item but there are other colors still available I'll include those links as well. It's too disappointing to fall in love with an item that's no longer available in any form, so I'll try not to let that happen to you here!

The second change is that I'm adding the Express stock photo before the Style Inspiration link so you can have some idea of what you'll be viewing and if it's something that might interest you. Send me an email or leave me a comment if you have any feedback on the changes. With that said, here's a round up of Express Style from around the web:

EDITOR PANTS


Express Editors wide waistband pants

See it styled here on Outfit Posts. (She does a great job of remixing outfits so check through her older posts if you want to see more styling options.)


CAMO PRINT PORTOFINO


Express portofino camo print, camouflage

See it styled here on All Dolled Up.

(You can also read my comments on this in my fitting room review here.)


LONG RHINESTUD SLEEVE CREW NECK SWEATER


Express long rhinestud sleeve crew neck sweater olive green



STUDIO STRETCH REVERSE LAPEL ZIP POCKET JACKET

Express studio stretch reverse lapel zip pocket jacket

See it styled here on GlamBamxo


(MINUS THE) LEATHER FIT AND FLARE SKIRT


Express minus the leather fit and flare skirt black



STUDDED TARTAN PLAID TANK

Express studded tartan plaid tank



LEOPARD INFINITY SCARF

Express leopard infinity scarf



STELLA SKINNY LEG JEAN

Express Stella Skinny leg jean



ABSTRACT SCROLL HINGE BRACELET

Express Abstract Scroll Hinge Bracelet



PAVE EMBELLISHED CABLE LINK NECKLACE

Express Pave Embellished Cable link necklace, chain necklace



OASIS GREEN PORTOFINO


Express oasis green portofino blouse



STELLA ANKLE ZIP JEAN  LEGGING- BLACK

Express stella ankle zip jean legging black



FADED DENIM JACKET:

Express Faded denim jacket


I hope you found some Express style and shopping inspirations here! I also hit the fitting room again to try on some of the new EXP Core Performance wear by Express so I hope you fitness enthusiasts will check back later this week for the scoop on that.

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Their stuff has a very classic feel :)

    Cool blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm off to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea on featuring the item before the link! Makes it easy for people who aren't as obsessed with Express as we are ;)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Right? You probably know everything by name alone and maybe Style Number. :) I hope I got the color name for your Portofino right? It looks like the same color you were wearing but sometimes the web colors are misleading.

      Delete
  3. I would really love to try the camo trend, but I don't know if I can pull it off! Definitely inspiring me to make a trip to the mall this weekend, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!