9/28/13

Express Style Inspirations 9/28/13

|
I searched the internet high and low this week to find some fantastic new-to-me blogs with lots of Express products on display. And some of my regular favorites showed some Express love as well. I hope you find some shopping & style inspirations in the links below:


My Superficial Endeavors (She also has an impressive weight loss journey):


Haute Pink Pretty:

Skirt the Rules:

All Dolled Up:

A Memory of Us:

More Pieces of Me:

GLAMBAMxo:

Chic Street Style:


Landing on Love:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly! Also, due to a recent influx of Spam unfortunately I've had to turn comment moderation back on. Apologies for the inconvenience!