9/23/13

Express Style Inspirations 9/23/13

|
Here are a few looks I've spotted around the web recently featuring items from Express:

With Love From Kat:
Express Zippered Mini Skirt

More Pieces of Me:
Express Dress

A Memory of Us:
Express Skirt, Cardigan, Belt

Chic Street Style:
Express jacket, jeans

Cella Jane:
Express sweatshirt

As always, if I've missed anyone (or your look) email me or leave me a comment to let me know. I also took to the fitting room at Express recently to try on a few items (e.g. Portofino dress and Scuba leggings). I'm hoping to have those up later this week so I'll hope you'll stop by again to check them out!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me in this post.

    Xo Brenna
    www.chicstreetstyle.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by Brenna. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!