9/17/13

Express Style Inspirations 9/17/13

|
Here's a small roundup of bloggers from around the web that have recently been wearing clothing and/or accessories from Express.  If you've seen someone that I'm missing (or you are one yourself!) please let me know in the comments below.

Chic Street Style:

Neutral Belt

Leopard Belt again

Portofino Polka Dot Blouse, pants, and belt

Blue Blouse with Black & White print shorts

Striped Portofino Blouse & ring


A Spoonful of Style:

Express Skirt

Express Top (Seventh photo in this post)

Express Dress


Cella Jane:

Express Skirt & Blouse

Express Portofino Blouse


The Sweetest Thing

Express Red Jeans


Create that Outfit:

Express Denim Jacket

Express Dress & Heels





CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I feel like every outfit I wear has at least 1 piece from express in it! I used to work there, so I have a huge love for their clothes. Here are some links to some of my recent posts with their clothes in it!

    http://www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com/search/label/Express

    http://www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com/2013/09/white-after-labor-day.html

    http://www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com/2013/09/ootd-navy-polka-dot-plazer.html

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment Darcy!

      I'll be following your blog from now on so I can include you in my next roundup. I'm thinking once a week, but I guess it depends a little on how many bloggers I can find wearing something from Express! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the feature :)

    Xo Brenna
    www.chicstreetstyle.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I sincerely appreciate each and every one and always do my best to answer questions promptly!